Releasing Agressive Tameables

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Releasing Agressive Tameables

Post by Mens Rea »

So this African American scholar went to Britain Graveyard during server down.

I release dragons "a" through to "f" only to find that they didn't become aggressive!

This is not accurate. Releasing aggressive animals like dragons should cause them to become aggressive.

They were just standing around like they were stupid, occasionally a zombie would walk over and they would kill THAT but not people!

Faust

Re: Releasing Agressive Tameables

Post by Faust »

I seem to recall this being fixed awhile back... Did it somehow manage to slip through the cracks and get reinstated again?

Raevynn

Post by Raevynn »

It was happening before the latest patch..not sure how long before that though. I went to the gy and released during serverwar myself expecting chaos to ensue...instead i watched my released dragons wander around doing nothing :/

potamus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by potamus »

Dragons do not like killing during server wars because they know the data would not be saved...... waaaahhh wah. :wink: :lol:

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

i've noticed this has been the case for a while. every time i've released a nightmare to have it retamed by another character, or by somebody who's buying it, the nightmare is completely non aggressive.