Vigilant Vendors

Pirul

Vigilant Vendors

Post by Pirul »

Hail Vigilantes,

As many of you know, our little town has been kind of devoid of activity as of late. With that in mind I have decided to open up Alebrije's former small (in front of the GH, next to the water) to place C^V, and allied vendors. If any of you guys have an itch to try your hand at a merchant's life, here is your chance!!

All kinds of wares are acceptable. I ask that if you do set up a vendor, you try to keep him properly stocked in order to become a well established vendor spot. Remember, this house's front steps are exactly on the first tile outside the guard zone, and if we place vendors on the front steps, the buyers can shop from within the guard zone. It is as safe a vendor spot as can be, and thus I'd expect a lot of new player traffic, so stock accordingly.

Let me know if you wish to be friended to the house, so you can start ASAP.

We will have several rules, however:

1.- Any person found to be scamming people out of the vendor house, sustained by proper proof from the buyer, will have to pay for the damages suffered by the buyer, a fine equivalent to 25% of the value lost by the buyer, and will, at the very least, be placed on probation indefinitely. (To further clarify this rule: If you accidentally sold a spell book advertised as full with a spell missing here or there, we'll expect you to make it right, but no action will be taken, however if you have several blank spell books stocked, and are selling them as full, we'll have a problem. Also, all fines collected will go towards the salary of other vendors in the house)
2.- You are responsible for your vendor. Keep him paid and stocked. If we detect a vendor who is not properly stocked for several weeks, we will kindly ask you to remove him.
3.- If you know you will go into a period of inactivity, let me know, that way your spot will be reserved for you when you come back, even if your vendor quits.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Atraxi

Re: Vigilantes' Vendors

Post by Atraxi »

Hey, I would like to introduce the very first N$C Vendor, located at the C^V Vigilant Vendors shop. Just walk in and go straight to the back wall to Annamarie.

N$C stocks your essentials, such as Bandages and Recall Scrolls, as wells as a few items that you normally wouldn't find on most vendors.

I am adding new stuff all the time, so come on by and take a look!

Note: Pardon our dust. We are open for business, but are still in the process of decorating. Thank you in advance for your patronage.

Here is a map to C^V Village. Vigilant Vendor is circled in green.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Pirul

Re: Vigilant Vendors

Post by Pirul »

I'd like to announce the expansion of Vigilant Vendors, now with Zahra who will carry merchandise to satisfy all you blacksmithy, tinker and carpentry needs.

Everything from GM weps, dexxer suits, locked boxes, house add-ons, etc. If you have any special requests, feel free to let me know, and I'll gladly fill them.

<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay