Training Sessions

Cattie B

Training Sessions

Post by Cattie B »

I can open the training house up to anyone that needs some training, alot of resources are available.
I need to know if theres an interest and what skills your working on.
If we have multiple people training the same skill we can hold a session and it would be more cost effective.
Please let me know by posting here what chars still need training and what skills you need to work :)

Alebrije

Re: Training Sessions

Post by Alebrije »

Can u get me 10,000 bulls so I can GM Taming LOL!!!

Alebrije

Post by Alebrije »

All jokes aside...I need to train some Magery, Med & Tactics on Baldric my Tank Mage

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

This is a great idea. I have grown tired of going out hunting with a T-Hunter with no Eval or Med, so I have just started a new mage-bard. I will need wrestling and well, pretty much everything else :P.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Zershii
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zershii »

Zershii needs to work on his healing and resist and Arsenal needs to work on his resist, magery and meditation. So if there's anyone who needs to be healed or nuked or needs someone to nuke, let me know.
Zershii (Mystic Paladins of Sosaria), Great Lakes 1998-2001

MPS : Vesper, Mongo, Thor, Baumgarp, Bruce Wayne

CrackMayn7

Post by CrackMayn7 »

Caius Merlyn needs like 6 points on resist, but more importantly i need to raise Ullic from 82 for resist as well. seems like a lot of people still need resist.

I cant remember but did we decide last resist session that meteor swarms seemed to stop gainin around 80. If so we should organize a resist session to get people to there and then another casting FS or something to finish them up.

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

If I remember correctly, Meteor Storm only worked up to 85 i think. I can't remember who but someone started at 80 at the beginning of the night and was at 85ish by the time we all died. I got good gains tho. Went from mid 40s to mid 70s
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(