Ookmu Tribe (Roleplaying Guild)

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
oktarthetroglodyte

Ookmu Tribe (Roleplaying Guild)

Post by oktarthetroglodyte »

I am Oktar last of the Ookmu i have been living in the caves all around Sosaria for decades, The Ookmu was once thriving at some point in time... untill monsters started appearing inside our caves and killing the Ookmu to instinction i am the only one who was left surviving, but now i must leave my caverns on a mission in rebuilding my lost tribe. I have set up a small camp around Despise where i plan on searching for more troglodytes.. I have explored a town called Jhelom were i will stay to hone my skills. The days pass quickly on the outside world and it seems the Ookmu culture will live again!

OOC

I am happy to introduce the Ookmu Tribe, the tribe will be similiar to the orcs in there ways of living. I have just arrived to this shard and looking for unique roleplayers who love playing on the edge!

A brief description

The rules of the Ookmu are very simple we all require the hiding skill for every member, we will speak in a human language but speak a bit more direct (ex: Hello friend gather food now.) We also require a special skin tone for every Ookmu member (represented below). The Ookmu never ride horses we have no use for them, we stick close to our caves and eachother. We have a small camp which we can store our supplys right outside our cave, your characters name must be a mature roleplaying name and must only be a first name no last names here is a example of names which you could use.

Lok
Hiku
Mal
Jiku
Fianga
Ushmo

The Ookmu except any proffession the mages will wear robes dyed a special tan color and the warriors whom will not be allowed to wear robes, the Ookmu are mainly hunters and gatherers and play the defensive role for pvp and act almost like a hermit from people from the outside.

I give only three warning for not following rules and after the third it will result in being kicked out of the tribe.

The Ranking

Each Ookmu will progress in ranks by showing a special loyality in the tribe and anything counts!

Troglodyte: The first rank in the Ookmu
Dweller: The second rank in the Ookmu
Hunter: The third rank in the Ookmu (Achieved by completing a cave dwelling test)
Ookmu: The fourth rank now considered a true Ookmu!
Okomo: The fifth rank only given to the decorated Ookmu's
Chief: The last rank (there will be more than one chief)

How to join

To join contact me in game or replying below with a brief story about your character (Please roleplay). I hope to hear from you soon!
Attachments
Skin.jpg
Skin.jpg (70.32 KiB) Viewed 810 times