Rasputin's New Player Housing

Moderator: Support Moderators

Grigori Rasputin

Rasputin's New Player Housing

Post by Grigori Rasputin »

Greetings and Well met. I am Grigori Rasputin caretaker of Rasputin’s Britain Estates. I am proud to announce the opening of Rasputin’s Britain Estates New Player Housing Area. We are located south west of Britain, just below the south hay field by the mountain. There are three small houses in one area.

These houses are great if you’re looking to be a miner, blacksmith, lumberjack, carpenter, to start off with. Just above where the houses are located is all guard zone, with a lot of worry free mining and lumberjacking. It easy to have a pack horse, the stables are a short run too. For tamers and provokers there is a lot of critters around for you and the animal pen is just below the stables. Warriors not far for you to bring a fighter or paladin back to the house for a little training.

Here is how it works: If you are a new player, with no housing but looking to place a house of your own, then you qualify for Rasputin’s Britain Estates.

- You will be made co-owner of the house. The houses are currently private, with a key ring with house key locked down on the steps. So no need to carry house keys around. Just unlock the door, walk through, with the door still open relock and shut. You can no longer access the key on the step while inside the house.

- You are free to friend whomever you like. Just remember that friends can access the key ring and the secure chest.

- An additional security feature of a table wall is also provided to help make your house as secure as possible. Remember though, always always detect hidden once you enter your house and have "I ban thee" on an easy macro!

- You must be actively working to place your own home. This includes training skills in order to earn gold. I won't be looking for status updates, but I will prompt you if it seems like you've been there an exceptionally long time.

- Once you've place a house of your own (being a co-owner doesn't restrict you from placing a house), let me know, and I'll remove your access to the house, as well as clear the friends list.

- IF YOU GO INACTIVE or take a vacation - PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Otherwise I might think you have abandoned your house/stuff. So please keep in contact and if need be we can store your stuff temporarily while you take a break so I can keep active players in the houses.

I have a total of 3 smalls around the Britain South Farm area, 3 vacancy at this time.

If you fit the above description, send me a PM. If you know of a player that fits, please pass this along to them. Hopefully the community here can take advantage of this. These houses are first come, first serve, but I will keep a waiting list if demand warrants it.

Thanks,
Grigori Rasputin

I can also be contacted via IRC as "Rasputin"
(Thanks to Theograd, Brules, Sir Eric Kain, and Derrick for the inspiration to do this with my extra houses.)

sharpiejas

Re: Rasputin's New Player Housing

Post by sharpiejas »

Hi Rasputin,

i am just starting out in this big wide world and would like to take advantage of your offer. I will look on irc tonight.
Hothian Dreel

Return to “New Player Help”