Wong way to talk shit

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Stinkfink

Wong way to talk shit

Post by Stinkfink »

Talking to a friend in Brit yesterday it was suggested to me again that I post some screens and/or rpv's in this forum. At the time we were discussing Chum's 'hall of fame' post and the clever insults we often receive. So I agreed to either add a reply to the hall of fame or start a similar thread of my own.

So when I got home from work today I decided to log in and take a quick lap of Brit to smell the roses before digging out some screens of clever insults to post, when a brief encounter between 2 people caught my attention. I stop to be nosey, and end up with some clips that illustrate exactly the type of 'verbal ownage' we encounter every day.

I will quickly explain how I ended up the wrath of a man with some very clever insults.

I stop to be nosey: An aquaintance of mine was being ordered to return a broadsword that he had recently acquired from some guy. It continues back and forth until finally the guy's rage gets all to much and then it starts, the insults follow along with the classic 'If my mage was ready I would own you all' BLAH BLAH BLAH!

So I 'lol'. He takes a brief moment to call me 'fag' and 'noob' and probably some others and then returns to trying to claim back his sword. Eventually he warns us both we are dead when said mage is ready and runs off. We briefly laugh together and go our seprate ways. I head down to the bank with thoughts of logging. I swap a couple of items between chars and am about to head to the inn when my new angered friend returns to the bank with a renewed interest to insult me.

He gives me a bunch of stuff about being 'all up in his space' and how I 'am gay and stuff', informs me he is done talking to me and runs off. Before I can be done laughing with someone beside me he returns only to do the same thing, bunch of fag and noob comments followed by he is done talking to me.

Here is my new friend in action...
wong1.rpv
(51.34 KiB) Downloaded 187 times
He is done talking to me now right? ... Wrong. As quick as I turn the vid off I restart it.
So 2 seconds later ...
wong2.rpv
(32.34 KiB) Downloaded 124 times
So try remember all, cross this guy and not only will he harass you, but one day his mage is going to 'own you all'.

Oh and for my friend with the new sword, consider it done ....
Attachments
wong.jpg

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Wong way to talk shit

Post by chumbucket »

"homosexuality is normal in a fag like you"

That was my favorite one.

Mr.T

Post by Mr.T »

why would you post this... He's not even serious man. He just started uo and I really don't think he cares. And when he says his amge can own you he's probably sarcastic.

Borgnine

Post by Borgnine »

I dont know. I think hes pretty serious. I've seen him talk so much shit.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Heh, that is my friend... he does talk a lot of shit.

This is like his first internet game, so he thinks it's all about talking shit...He sucks, we all know it, pointless videos.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

wong

Post by wong »

yeah its weird how u take me seriously its fun argueing with u and u wont come fight just townkill my macroing guy dont really care tho lol boring convo tho try and make it funnier next post u put up lol look forward to it : D

kurai shinzou

Post by kurai shinzou »

wong wrote:yeah its weird how u take me seriously its fun argueing with u and u wont come fight just townkill my macroing guy dont really care tho lol boring convo tho try and make it funnier next post u put up lol look forward to it : D

Textbook example of someone who probably lacks the ability speak in complete words, let alone sentences...

If you're honestly ever offended by him, the only person to blame is yourself for being stupid enough to take him seriously.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY

KING OF GY

ARE YOU NEW?

Luminarie

Post by Luminarie »

Hemperor wrote:KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY

KING OF GY

ARE YOU NEW?
I killed a guy that had 50 swords and 50 healing at the graveyard once. Man so thrilling, everything i ever wanted from UO.
Luminarie

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Luminarie wrote:
Hemperor wrote:KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY
KING OF GY

KING OF GY

ARE YOU NEW?
I killed a guy that had 50 swords and 50 healing at the graveyard once. Man so thrilling, everything i ever wanted from UO.

LOL, i killed him to get wong's stuff back and then I took your vanq about 30 seconds later.

thanks!

Luminarie

Post by Luminarie »

keep being impressed by typing 'guards' man, or wait did you have it on macro? lol
use it on your nonexistant macer omg a vanq man, OMG i have none of those GASP :lol:
Luminarie

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Luminarie wrote:keep being impressed by typing 'guards' man, or wait did you have it on macro? lol
use it on your nonexistant macer omg a vanq man, OMG i have none of those GASP :lol:
Anatomy 100.0 100.0 0.0 100.0
Healing 100.0 100.0 0.0 100.0
Magery 98.6 98.6 0.0 100.0
MagicResist 96.3 96.3 0.0 100.0
Tactics 100.0 100.0 0.0 100.0
Macing 100.0 100.0 0.0 100.0
Wrestling 13.9 5.1 0.0 100.0
Meditation 100.0 100.0 0.0 100.0

couple more days

the mace inspired me

keuse

Post by keuse »

dont worry you will come to learn that people like Stinkfink are complete losers in real life,

Stinkfink

Post by Stinkfink »

Well I ran into my old friend Wong today. It had been a while and he was keen to renew our friendship. I am not sure if this is a gay or animal fetish.
wong turtle ass.jpg
Kind of disturbing either way.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

heh, thats a funny picture. We should start screenshotting you harassing us and following us around Britain spamming random, extremely gay shit. I don't bother to answer you anymore, Wong thinks it's funny.

I don't blame you, if I didn't have the balls to do anything but AFK kill in town then I guess I'd get bored and harass others as well.