killing balrons

Moderator: Support Moderators

BMOORE1974

killing balrons

Post by BMOORE1974 »

what is the best ie. ( most effective, less costly) ways to kill balrons.... some say provo but what if there all alone...i did try provo'ing them on me but it did'nt turn out in my favor...hehehe

Prurk

Re: killing balrons

Post by Prurk »

the balrons in the lost lands keep still spawn near eachother I think, you can provoke them. There is one in hyloth that is down the hall from 2 daemons. The daemons will be smoked very quickly, but it can provide some extra damage. Your best bet is to find a corner and cast EVs at the balron. Just make sure you are out of the monsters sight or when they dispel you'll get aggro. They don't go down quick unless its balron vs balron or you are a tamer.

BMOORE1974

Post by BMOORE1974 »

thanks thats helpfull....

Jefro

Post by Jefro »

Prurk wrote:the balrons in the lost lands keep still spawn near eachother I think, you can provoke them. There is one in hyloth that is down the hall from 2 daemons. The daemons will be smoked very quickly, but it can provide some extra damage. Your best bet is to find a corner and cast EVs at the balron. Just make sure you are out of the monsters sight or when they dispel you'll get aggro. They don't go down quick unless its balron vs balron or you are a tamer.
I have searched the lost lands high and low for these 2 balrons and cant seem to find them. Can you point me in the right direction?

alatar

Post by alatar »

terathan keep
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

As soon as you get in the keep, head north, you'll see a narrow hallway and then a big room with 2 balrons in it. Be careful, you can't recall out of the dungeon from that area (you can recall from the entrance area, but not the balron room)
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Jefro

Post by Jefro »

RoadKill wrote:As soon as you get in the keep, head north, you'll see a narrow hallway and then a big room with 2 balrons in it. Be careful, you can't recall out of the dungeon from that area (you can recall from the entrance area, but not the balron room)
Sweet. I appreciate the info.

Return to “New Player Help”