Losing stamina while running on mount - accurate or bug?

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Losing stamina while running on mount - accurate or bug?

Post by Hicha »

Few people including myself have noticed this today, but it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes:

Currently if you run while on mount, your character begins to lose stamina. Seems to have a very good drop rate, and its especially noticeable if you only have 25 dex. Accurate or patch-related bug?
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Batlin
wobble llama
wobble llama

Re: Losing stamina while running on mount - accurate or bug?

Post by Batlin »

It's accurate. The rate should be 1/3 of the same rate when not mounted.
+ORC: If you give a man a crack he'll be hungry again tomorrow, but if you teach him how to crack, he'll never be hungry again.
chumbucket: I don't collect pixels.

Never trust the client. It's in the hands of the enemy : UO Demo internals @ JoinUO

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Aye, there's been no change to the ratio of stamina loss while riding, it's likely more noticable now, but it's been in for some time.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Derrick wrote:Aye, there's been no change to the ratio of stamina loss while riding, it's likely more noticable now, but it's been in for some time.
Yea its definitely more noticeable; I've never had an issue running all over T2A until now. Been having to bring refresh pots as I usually end up being too full.

Thanks for the responses.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter