bag ball glitch!

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
iamreallysquall

bag ball glitch!

Post by iamreallysquall »

REPORTED ISSUE:Bag ball glitch

ISSUE DETAILS: It is possible to hold the ball in bag ball and after certain time it will appear to have dropped to the ground, and no one can pick it up til the person holding it (which can be abused for long time) drops it for real. todays game was a prime example

ENVIRONMENT DETAILS:Standard uosa client

STEPS TO RECREATE: Grab ball don't pass wait several seconds it will appear to have dropped to everyone else but your still holding it.

EXPECTED RESULTS: a second ball will be in the same tile where you grabbed it from as if it was dropped and no one can pick it up. Its also obvious who's doing it because they are the only person who can not move
DATE REPORTED:7/02/10

DATE STATUS CHANGED:

~PS the ball ball Event Is constantly a team of 4 veterans vs 4 noobs. I am curious if we take a look at how many games are 10 to 0 ,and the names of the people will be all related to oh id say actual 5-10 people or less that always get the silver. So i purpose that bag ball event Be totally random teams as it's not skilled based so it should be random to avoid all the vets farming all the silver.
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: bag ball glitch!

Post by BlackFoot »

todays bagball went back and fourth for along time and was about 8-5 final score i think

Youl probably find the same thing as in pvp :P players that love it and spend time practicing/learning how to play it win the most lol
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

yeah i noticed actually i just wanted to mention the team stack as its easily avoidable in bag ball as it not stat or skill dependent even other pvp events try to balance things based on skills / stats but yet team stack still happens its just not as bad. as bag ball only requires player skill
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

BenBrawl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BenBrawl »

I quit doing bag balls after like my 3rd time. First time it was 90% noobs on each team, so it was even odds and alot of fun. Last 2 times, its be vets vs noobs, so i just quit joining.

I agree thats one event that should be totaly random teams
Facebook.com/AbsoluteCustomsLLC