First Rule of Horse Fight Club is....

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

First Rule of Horse Fight Club is....

Post by GuardianKnight »

EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT HORSE FIGHT CLUB!

Did you fight in our last Horse Fight session? Do you still have the blood thirst that just can't be fully quenched? THAT'S RIGHT! It's HORSE FIGHT CLUB!

Get your horses Trained for Saturday Afternoon. This will have a slightly more hardcore violent twist , surely to make your horses fight for their lives.

We will announced a time and place (prizes) shortly before we begin.

HAIL YEAH!

As always don't forget your 1k join fee. Winner gets the pot and the prize
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: First Rule of Horse Fight Club is....

Post by GuardianKnight »

Bump
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Bump

Horsewang

Post by Horsewang »

The first rule is do it in a secure location.

Maybe we should have released and provoked instead?

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

We had a couple that wanted to give it spice by changing locations around and i guess live and learn.

Return to “Player Run Events”