Dying on a boat

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
aXe

Dying on a boat

Post by aXe »

My fisherman died on my boat and when I ressed him he wasn't able to command the boat? I had to use another char to bring it to shore, get both characters off the boat then bring the fisherman back on the boat and he would be able to control it again, I'm new to boats/fishing so this might not be a bug...
<hemperor> plus im sure ive handled more money than your mcdonalds ass ever has, my $1200 dollar speaks for itself! :)

aXe

Re: Dying on a boat

Post by aXe »

It's a large dragon ship boat and the tillerman can't hear me from the front of the boat I guess? I had to move closer to him.......lame imo.
<hemperor> plus im sure ive handled more money than your mcdonalds ass ever has, my $1200 dollar speaks for itself! :)

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

Were you the only one on the boat?
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

Populus

Post by Populus »

You didn't try to move around on the boat before getting another character?
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

aXe wrote:It's a large dragon ship boat and the tillerman can't hear me from the front of the boat I guess? I had to move closer to him.......lame imo.
If you do not have a key to the boat, only the player nearest the tiller-man may control the boat, and only if no one else on the boat has a key.

A ghost may only control a boat if there is no one else on-board that is alive.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."