Sheep Shaving

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
BlackStar210

Sheep Shaving

Post by BlackStar210 »

Have not read about this anywhere (unless I missed it in patch notes), but I went to go sheep shaving this morning and when I attempted to shave a tamed sheep it said it would flag me as criminal. It was not working like this yesterday (June 30th) I do not believe. Just curious as to if this is a bug or "era accurate" as I do not remember this being this way.

Derrick

Re: Sheep Shaving

Post by Derrick »

BlackStar210 wrote:Have not read about this anywhere (unless I missed it in patch notes), but I went to go sheep shaving this morning and when I attempted to shave a tamed sheep it said it would flag me as criminal. It was not working like this yesterday (June 30th) I do not believe. Just curious as to if this is a bug or "era accurate" as I do not remember this being this way.
oops
Thanks. Will fix for tommorrow.
It will Not flag you as a criminal.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

BlackStar210

Post by BlackStar210 »

The message is still popping up saying that it is a criminal action, but when you hit "okay" it doesn't flag. Guess I'll just turn off the message that prompts for an easy fix.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

BlackStar210 wrote:The message is still popping up saying that it is a criminal action, but when you hit "okay" it doesn't flag. Guess I'll just turn off the message that prompts for an easy fix.
I'm sorry that this hasn't been fixed yet, it will be.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."