Auto retarget hostiles.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
lonewolf_cody

Auto retarget hostiles.

Post by lonewolf_cody »

Now, I am not positive about this, but for some reason I remember auto attacking aggro monsters after I have killed one and I have noticed that this isn't the case here. Just curious if anyone else remembers being able to auto retarget?

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Auto retarget hostiles.

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Seems like once your current aggressor dies, you would auto defend agains another attacker. I dont know for sure though. Seems like I remember sitting there only clicking bandaids in a crowd of orcs until they were all dead.

Faust

Post by Faust »

Should be relatively easy and quick test on the demo.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

This is another issue that's currently fixed on test.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

cool Derrick so what you're saying, if i understand correctly, is if you've got 5 mongbats mongbatting away at you and you kill the first one that aggro'd you, you won't just stand there like a dunce anymore and you'll actually proceed to kill the next 4 automatically?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Dagon wrote:cool Derrick so what you're saying, if i understand correctly, is if you've got 5 mongbats mongbatting away at you and you kill the first one that aggro'd you, you won't just stand there like a dunce anymore and you'll actually proceed to kill the next 4 automatically?
That's correct. There's a post in the news section explaining some of this, although somewhat vaguely. You should autodefend because they will attack you while fighting, they do not currently do this.

There is of course some delay on this attack which initiales auto-defend, it will vary on the creatures thinking speed.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Faust

Post by Faust »

Sounds right to me.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

This sounds great! I'm amazed at how fast fixes have gone in lately.