Future of events and silver...

Topics related to Second Age
uofuntime

Future of events and silver...

Post by uofuntime »

Hi, I was just wondering about the silver turn-in since I keep hearing about events being slowly reduced or even removed (?)... What will become of silver and the rewards system? And what's the current situation? Prices rising (for silver)? Will the reward system be in place in the near future? I keep wondering if I should sell my silver off in case something happens.

Pacifico

Re: Future of events and silver...

Post by Pacifico »

Just an opinion:

Automated events had a period where no trophies (silver now) were given out for some reason. People stopped playing them because of this . Events were dead because people only want shiny pixels. The new reward system, silver, came in and trophies were given an exchange rate. I think silver is here to stay, you can still get it with staff events and quests, along with the automated events. With the shortage of events lately (I dunno I've maybe participated in 1 or 2 events across the year I've been here) silver will sky rocket, but I personally think staff is trying to come up with new ideas for events which will probably hand out more silver in the future for all the trammel kids with neon masks out there.