5:30 am?

Cado

5:30 am?

Post by Cado »

I'm not a morning person..never have been :-) Yet, I find myself in the position to have to be up early in the mornings through the week now. This is a radical re-ordering of my day as I've been a night owl for a number of years.

What this means is that I will have to start going to bed earlier through the week. Thursday and Fridays are the exceptions to this.

I'm not sure how this is going to play out yet, so I hesitate to rush to any judgments, but for now you might not see me on so much, especially late night. I'll try to plug in as possible for guild stuff, but until I have a better feel for this I can't count on any particular times yet. I'll keep ya'll posted as best as possible.

Thanks for your patience!
Cado

Pirul

Re: 5:30 am?

Post by Pirul »

Hope all goes well.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Astinus

Post by Astinus »

That sucks. I hope you can adjust and try to get on some.

I definitely understand, though. I have to get up early for work now, too (though not 5:30 early). I still stay up and play most days during the week because I can't sleep anyway sleep is for the weak.

benny-

Post by benny- »

Ah, that's definitely a shame Cado....many of our regulars have been less and less active, I'd been hoping things would pick back up. At any rate, be sure to stay in touch with us...if you can still play on certain days or times let me know an I can try and schedule our events so you can make it.
- Elisud

Cado

Post by Cado »

Thanks guys. I'll try to be around as much as I can.