UO Performance?

Mad Max
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

UO Performance?

Post by Mad Max »

Ok well I have a good computer and can play just about any game I want. I got a decent graphics card and some ram and it's a Dell. Games like WoW and Counter-Strike work perfectly without any problems. But when I play UOSA it seems to lag a little bit. I mean I changed the options and got it a lot more smoother but I think it has something to do with loading everything as the screen moves over or something? It just seems like it doesn't run smooth and it makes no sense to me because it's such a old game. I forced game size to 1280 x 960 or whatever and it made no diff than if it was in 600 x 400 or whatever. Has anyone had issues similar to this? I mean it's definitely still playable but I want it to be smooth and I know it doesn't have to do with my computers capabilities. Any help is much appreciated.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: UO Performance?

Post by Roser »

State your system specs, esp your operating system.

Make sure the Smart CPU usage reduction check box is OFF/UNCHECKED in the Razor General Tab. Enabling this will lag any client on any system.

Populus

Post by Populus »

I don't know the how to fix the issue with 800x600 not changing. But it's a problem with the new client. Ask Derrick on IRC for a fix.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Mad Max
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mad Max »

RoseRIP wrote:State your system specs, esp your operating system.

Make sure the Smart CPU usage reduction check box is OFF/UNCHECKED in the Razor General Tab. Enabling this will lag any client on any system.
Yes that helps a lot actually thx a million.