Fall of Minax

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Raid on the Mage Council Thurs 6/17/10

Post by BlackFoot »

Challenging is better than not!

I only died a couple times :P
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

Horsewang wrote:Well that sucked.
Mass chaos then inevitable death with no way out.
How fun.
Yup. I went through the gate and started running with the mass of people until I got caught in a pack with an orc wailing on me. I recalled out as I could easily see myself dying and I was on my mage.

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

After as much pwnage as Minax delivered last night I would like to see how many counts she had at the end of it.

http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/91259
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

Great Event! I only got a few pics for posterity but I hope you like them anyway :)
Attachments
Minax Keep 4.JPG
Minax Keep 3.JPG
Minax Keep 2.JPG
Minax Keep 1.JPG
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Thanks for the screenshots!

It'd be great if some could be submitted for pic of the day via myUOSA
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Yoda

Post by Yoda »

The night began with a rally in Lord British's throne room. Many battle ready troops showed up. The battalion was led to the yew crypts, and the attack on the Dark Mage Council was commenced. The battle moved through the tunnels without many casualties. Once Lord British's forces hit the main council chambers, several Balrons came from the darkness to defend the council. They fell like trees in the forest. During the chaos, however, Minax was able to escape with the axe that controls Biate. We thought once again, our efforts had gone in vain and the heads of the council had escaped. The troops rallied in the throne room once again to hear from their King.

Suddenly a strange colored moongate opened in the throne room! It was the entrance to Minax's castle! Our forces quickly charged through the gate and began laying siege to the castle. We were met by a maze filled with traps and her forces. We were able to gain access to the castle with relative ease. Once inside, the tide began to turn. Minax standing on her highest tower summoned Biate, and he began to lay destruction along with Minax's guards. Minax herself joined the battle with powerful dark magic and a sword of slaying that could kill in one strike. We lost many good soldiers. Lord Dupre sent a call for reinforcements. Few came. It appeared as though we would loose this battle. Our warriors fought long and hard, and just when it appeared that they could go no longer, they dispatched Biate, destroying the axe and sentencing him to death forever. At last we had Minax cornered. Her forces laid in ruins. She did not give up easily however, and took several more good warriors with her. Just as we were about to lay the final blow, she ran in all of her cowardliness. I suspect we shall not see her for some time. Silver rained down from the sky. We had won the war! Lord British himself saw to the destruction of Minax's castle.

This battle will go down in UOSA history as the bloodiest battle. We lost many many great warriors, but they will not be forgotten.

Thanks to everyone for showing up! I'll see you at the next one!
<@SecondAge> Several Lichs have been spotted in the Britain Graveyard.
<@SecondAge> The cause is unknown and several townspeople were seen fleeing in fear
<Vintirex-droid> Several townspeople, Not a big enough problem imo

random guy

Re: Fall of Minax

Post by random guy »

I had no Idea there was silver dropped...Oh well It was a fun,crazy time and I enjoyed it. GREAT EVENT!!!!!