Wyrm Bomb

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Loathed

Re: Wyrm Bomb

Post by Loathed »

_
Last edited by Loathed on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

Loathed wrote:skorne fell for it, my incognito tricks ftw

http://uomovies.com/download/3349.RPV

Yes it does. Incognito got me too, I just lucked out that you forgot to record it. :o
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

Izual
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Izual »

This was definitely the best death I have ever experienced since playing here..

While it happened, I was actually in Skype, and a friend was telling me.. Watch for people with 20 Dragons that will noto kill you. I was farming, not paying much attention to what he was saying, or caring really. When a gate pops up, and literally 15 dragons come through Fireballing me. Great irony. We all had a good laugh.

However, no real need to fill up the UOMovies Website with post after post of rather un-entertaining all kill videos. We get the point that Wyrms mame people ;0

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

Izual wrote:This was definitely the best death I have ever experienced since playing here..

While it happened, I was actually in Skype, and a friend was telling me.. Watch for people with 20 Dragons that will noto kill you. I was farming, not paying much attention to what he was saying, or caring really. When a gate pops up, and literally 15 dragons come through Fireballing me. Great irony. We all had a good laugh.

However, no real need to fill up the UOMovies Website with post after post of rather un-entertaining all kill videos. We get the point that Wyrms mame people ;0

I agree. Cryo please stop posting these, it's making the shard look bad. We need better videos, look at the recent ones I posted.

That's advertising, your spamming is covering up the UOSA advertising....

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Psilo wrote:I agree. Cryo please stop posting these, it's making the shard look bad. We need better videos, look at the recent ones I posted.
Translation: "I agree with Josh Lee. WTFTHATAIN'TLEETPVP1v1WTF"

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

_
Last edited by Loathed on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

Ok, if some random guy comes up to you and starts harassing you, going grey right next to you and standing still for no apparent reason n wat not, its cryo waiting for you to attack him so he can gate in 354646456874 white wyrms and say all guard me.
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

Kabal wrote:Ok, if some random guy comes up to you and starts harassing you, going grey right next to you and standing still for no apparent reason n wat not, its cryo waiting for you to attack him so he can gate in 354646456874 white wyrms and say all guard me.

^^
True

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

Loathed wrote:http://uomovies.com/download/3350.RPV

making it look bad? ya it's not pvp it's loot =/

if it is making the server look bad, i think i'll get the info from a moderator or admin of some sort, not folks that are dying to the wyrm bombs.
If ppl recorded what was going on and posted it all, i'm sure everything would look horrible, more than 90% of the pvp groups out there para spam. Ya that looks soo leet ;p

least my shit's funny
It's not the way you killed someone that matters, it's just the fact you spammed the page with like 12 videos in a row.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Psilo wrote:It's not the way you killed someone that matters, it's just the fact you spammed the page with like 12 videos in a row.
Yah man.... Cyro use the Razor RPV editor and hash your videos together into one... No body is gonna want to download all these separate videos of the same thing. Don't be such a Narfus Mctuggle Trout... its annoying.

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

are we all happy now?

Grizzle

Post by Grizzle »

Loathed wrote:are we all happy now?
no...

you still suck and have no skill.

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

qq

Arcott Ramathorn

Post by Arcott Ramathorn »

Loathed wrote:qq
Now im QQ'ng because i got here late and had to use peoples quotes to follow links to the video...Dont let the haters change you! Reestablish the links!! Maybe just describe the videos better...Like a warning, "this one is only 2 seconds long, i put it up just to show you who i pwnd."

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Loathed wrote:to plz the ppl

Looks like no more Cyro Mayhem in the next patch..... :P
Derrick wrote:* Creatures which are guarding players or other pets no longer respond to aggressor history, but respond strictly to actions which take place while the pet/hire is actively guarding.