Music not playing

Pops

Music not playing

Post by Pops »

Greetings

So everything seems to be running fine, and im really enjoying this shard, the thing is, i cant get music to play?
Im using XP, everything is fine and i do get sound, but music doesnt play, and it is "on" on the options menu

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Music not playing

Post by Chaos »

Just by chance what is the slider bar for the music set at??

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Pops

Post by Pops »

Chaos wrote:Just by chance what is the slider bar for the music set at??
all the way to the right, 255

Pops

Post by Pops »

(sorry for shameless double post)
Anyone? :( i got the client from the mainpage, everything works fine besides music that doesnt play :?

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

no idea, there's no reason it shouldn't be playing.. it has to be something you're overlooking or just some very odd problem on your end. the sounds and the music are output to the same device so if one works the other should also, i don't see why it wouldn't.

but since you are on XP i guess you could go back to the original music since there weren't that many issues under XP with music. I'd have to give you an unmodified client though and the sound files.

Pops

Post by Pops »

Dagon wrote:no idea, there's no reason it shouldn't be playing.. it has to be something you're overlooking or just some very odd problem on your end. the sounds and the music are output to the same device so if one works the other should also, i don't see why it wouldn't.

but since you are on XP i guess you could go back to the original music since there weren't that many issues under XP with music. I'd have to give you an unmodified client though and the sound files.
Yeah its pretty weird, i've tweaked everything there is to be tweaked and nothing.
Not that its a big problem, but it'd cool to listen to it