[cA] Department of Justice presents: Screenshots of Justice

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Sandro

Re: [cA] Department of Justice presents: Screenshots of Just

Post by Sandro »

this is pathetic you guys basically sat at like 3 different locations and just waited for new guys to shop for shit at bigouds.. how many hours wasted staring at bigouds door step waiting for someone to recall in? the lich lord balcony?

with 10 ppl in my guild you guys would never be able to leave town..

tl;dr:

you will never kill me with archer turreting..
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Sandro wrote:.....
tl;dr:
Ya, apparently it only took 1 archer.
sandro130dmgCombo.jpg

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

too bad we both know the whole story! what about the other 2 who just emptied mana on me!?!

server wars dont count!
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

You (at 100%) and a dexer were beating on populus, I just jumped in there and insta-killed you. 1v1!

Technically I killed you, then did 150 cumulative damage to populus and that dexer and some other guy that ran near. So really it was more like a 1v4.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

lol hacks

Populus

Post by Populus »

Sandro wrote:lol hacks
Would have gotten you earlier if it wasn't for all that damn fizzling! :roll:
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Pro

Post by Pro »

-F- owns all

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

A transcript from a portion of David Attenborough's Life on UOSA.

Here we see the common LEET PVPER, the most frequently occurring resident of UOSA. From his mother's basement, he emits a mating call in hopes of homoerotic encounters--LEETPVP1v1 as they call it--with other juveniles of the species. If his mouth is not too Dorito-filled, we may even be able to translate. Let's listen...
Sandro wrote:this is pathetic you guys basically sat at like 3 different locations and just waited for new guys to shop for shit at bigouds.. how many hours wasted staring at bigouds door step waiting for someone to recall in? the lich lord balcony?

with 10 ppl in my guild you guys would never be able to leave town..

tl;dr:

Ah, yes. A very standard variation on their most standard of mating calls: LOL U GUYS R FAGS CAUSE THAT AIN'T LEET PVP 1v1 OMG LOL! Notice that a second, wary LEET PVPER, in search of the very same homoerotic encounters, soon approaches and makes a timid display, no doubt shocked and a bit frightened by the sudden appearance of a cute Asian girl IRL. This second, fearfuly LEET PVPER likely will have his entire guild quit the shard, only to return a few days later. Fascinating...

Brules

Post by Brules »

Serios LoL's.

I would like to file a grievence with the cA DoJ. The fake me has a serious lack of kills....it is making the real me look bad. Please tell the fake me (Ed Dennis must be driving him) to get with it and quit being a pussy. If you are going to fake me, at least do it right! :wink:

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Brules wrote:Serios LoL's.

I would like to file a grievence with the cA DoJ. The fake me has a serious lack of kills....it is making the real me look bad. Please tell the fake me (Ed Dennis must be driving him) to get with it and quit being a pussy. If you are going to fake me, at least do it right! :wink:
Eddennis is definately not a cA member.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

MatronDeWinter wrote:
Brules wrote:Serios LoL's.

Eddennis is definately not a cA member.
Now that I am no longer active on UOSA, I am at liberty to reveal that Matron is in fact EdDennis.

Brules

Post by Brules »

I knew it! Todd Worthington Facebook Rage!

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

How I miss the PWN

Brules

Post by Brules »

I'm pissed because whoever ran the Brules --> archer was a total lamer and only got 15 kills. ever. Absolutely pathetic! I wish they would bring the pwn back and get him some more kills as it is embarrasing. If you are gonna fake me, at least do a half ass job of it!

Populus

Post by Populus »

Brules wrote:I'm pissed because whoever ran the Brules --> archer was a total lamer and only got 15 kills. ever. Absolutely pathetic! I wish they would bring the pwn back and get him some more kills as it is embarrasing. If you are gonna fake me, at least do a half ass job of it!
You've said this sooo many times now, it was funny at first because we thought you were joking.
ImageImageImage
[cA]