Hey people! Looking for RP/semi RP guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Rejor11

Hey people! Looking for RP/semi RP guild

Post by Rejor11 »

Hey there. I'm a noob, as some of you might know. I've been around on the forums and just recently started playing.

Well, I'm looking for an RP or semi-RP guild. As for what type... well, I'm open to different things. I've been thinking of RPing something Ultima related (since I'm an old-school Ultima fan) and I might go ahead and do some sort of Virtue / history thing to my character.

Anyways, I'm up for anything. Apprenticeship, guardian, bodyguard, and what-not.

However, I am a noob, so I'm still working on skills and such. Currently working on bowcrafting so I can make money and eventually have a renewable source for bows and arrows :P But eventually I'd like to make some type of bounty hunter or guardian template. I also have NO PVP skills whatsoever, so I'd need to work on that eventually.

Well, this has been a long-ish post, so I'll finish up here for now.

Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Hey people! Looking for RP/semi RP guild

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

There are few active RP guilds left. Some that come to mind are:

The Militia- The have quite a few rules though, but seem very well organized. Although haven't seen nearly as many posts by them lately.

C^V- I beleive these guys are light -RP, are currently active, and seem to be all around good people.

Quite a few Pirate guilds: Pieces of Eight, The Black Wind, and some others. Don't know how active they are either.

I like to light RP rogues, so if that's your thing hit me up.

Hope you find what you're looking for, and welcome to UOSA.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”