cA adventure : eating chocolates with Hiroshi Uchiha

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Boudoir

cA adventure : eating chocolates with Hiroshi Uchiha

Post by Boudoir »

I was wandering near the bank of Yew, crying and tearing a lot because all my associates were away. I felt so loneliness...

But a blue moongate appeared near Bigoud's shop.

It was a sign of god.

I walked in the gate, too happy to meet new friends.

But God is sometimes a bit sarcastic: he tooks me to Hiroshi Uchiha, a well know l33t n00b pk. I know him, he killed and rezkilled a lot of friends of mine, when they were taming sheeps or provoking dogs.

But Hiroshi Uchiha didnt kill me this time, he was drinking wine in his kegs. Alchoolism is bad, man. I looked at his chest, and saw a beautiful basket with a lot of candies and bunny chocolates.

I know wine. I know chocolate. But I cant imagine the taste of a mix of them. I was overloaded of chocolates (and some regs, vanq weapons, masks, etc..), so I recalled when Hiroshi dangerously staggered near my position.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: cA adventure : eating chocolates with Hiroshi Uchiha

Post by Mikel123 »

The chocolate definitely would have gone bad if it stayed there any longer. Who wants last year's chocolate bunnies?!?! Yuck.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

cA always wins!

Pro

Post by Pro »

unique statue unlocked on the floor and you took easter rewards....

Boudoir

Post by Boudoir »

Everybody, please help Pro: What Hiroshi Uchiha would has done if he saw a very rare item disapearing at his foot ?

Hint: reveal + l33t pvp

Pro

Post by Pro »

ye you obviously didnt realise that weezy is an utter retard and where you could've got a 2mil item and recaleld u went for some fucking easter rewards worth like 5k each...

Boudoir

Post by Boudoir »

Please turn your brain to ON.

What is the most exciting and rewarding experience in this game?

1) l33t l00t 2mil item mutha f.king pwn u n00b ehe ?
2) Stealth inside a keep because a bad player can't do the basic house security and eat chocolates bunny in his back ?

Just assume that you were gating from your keep to a bank without taking any protections like "detect hidden" or "i wish to lock down this box in the only tile where a stealthing thieft can walk throught".

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

Im going to with Pro on this one. I would have went for the 2 mil item.
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

Cataclyst

Post by Cataclyst »

:D It's my keep, and somehow everytime I leave to go out of town weezy lets someone else in,all the items come from Pking/PvPing so it's never really a lose when it's looted, however it's very unfortunate for us. Sadly, you're the second to take advantage of Hiroshi NEVER detecting *that I know of, anyway* so it really isn't spectacular. When I was first told about this, the first thing I did was laugh, infact heres the convo!

mjark: No dont care
mjark: looted twice
Cataclyst: twice?
mjark: some guy got in again
mjark: didnt u hear?
Cataclyst: LOL
Cataclyst: no
mjark: http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=18621
Cataclyst: when was this LOL?
mjark: yesterday
Cataclyst: lmao
mjark: guys so dumb
mjark: u had so much shit
mjark: and he takes easter rares

Sure, it's a win for cA! Those easter things that were taking is a serious blow to our pvp egos! But, you did ME a favor by cleaning out random garbage that doesn't belong in a pvp keep! So, thanks. P.S, where the hell did that hally come from LOL? Was it really in there?
(10:15:37 AM) mark: wana pk?
(10:15:41 AM) Cataclysm: all mine are dead, sigh
(10:15:44 AM) Cataclysm: thank weezy for one, spanky for the other
(10:15:49 AM) Cataclysm: and a dc for the third
(10:15:57 AM) mark: why u shouldnt team with ethnics

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I'm not sure which one of these applies:
VI. When a high value item is stolen or looted, you should not care. You have 100 more anyway and appreciate the fact that some no-name random is now putting your giant cache of said item to good use.

XVI. If your security fails, and your place of residence is looted, you must change the house sign to "Storage Shack" followed by an immediate posting that details just how many homes you own. Bonus points are awarded for stating that the looted valuables were retrieved from the (many) corpses of the looter's guild. Document this with photographic evidence from several months ago.

Hocus

Post by Hocus »

Boudoir wrote:Please turn your brain to ON.

What is the most exciting and rewarding experience in this game?

1) l33t l00t 2mil item mutha f.king pwn u n00b ehe ?
2) Stealth inside a keep because a bad player can't do the basic house security and eat chocolates bunny in his back ?

Just assume that you were gating from your keep to a bank without taking any protections like "detect hidden" or "i wish to lock down this box in the only tile where a stealthing thieft can walk throught".
He's right, though. What you've presented here is a false choice. You "Stealth inside a keep because a bad player can't do the basic house security and eat chocolates bunny in his back ?" either way, regardless of what you stole.

In terms of maximum benefit to you and maximum loss to him, stealing the rare item would have been the better choice. You can try and explain it away as much as you like but it's as simple as that. Why not just admit it? Are you too prideful? Are you too insecure to admit you've made a mistake?

Boudoir

Post by Boudoir »

Are you too insecure to admit you've made a mistake?
You are right, I made a mistake. I ate too much chocolates with Hiroshi Uchiha.

*burp*

*vomit*

Why l33t pvper can't understand that a chocolate story is funiest than collecting usless virtual pixels ?

Pacifico

Post by Pacifico »

Nice, and people didn't your mothers ever tell you that life is like a box of chocolates... not trophies

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

well, considering the whole purpose of getting into someones house is to take their valuables, i would have actually taken something of value.

Pacifico

Post by Pacifico »

How do you know the statue isnt locked down... and what kind of person wouldnt lock down a "2 mil" statue?

From reading this, more than one person uses this house