Moongates

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Bruno_Steelhart

Moongates

Post by Bruno_Steelhart »

I'll admit it has been a long time, but I thought the moongates at this time were green?

Jill Stihl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Moongates

Post by Jill Stihl »

Tram/Felluca stones during UOR created the green gates IIRC? In my memory the public moongates were always blue anyway.

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

Jill Stihl wrote:Tram/Felluca stones during UOR created the green gates IIRC? In my memory the public moongates were always blue anyway.

Im going to agree with Jill on this.
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

Bruno_Steelhart

Well I know the public gates were green at one time I am just unsure of the timeline. I remember the fel/tram stones but thats not what im talking about. It might have been very early on I just thought it was around t2a. Its not really important I just started here and playing again in this era just bringing back some fond memories thats all

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

I started in May of 1999 and never remember public moongates being green. Maybe it was before my time?
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

Faust

Post by Faust »

Definitely was not green during pre-t2a or t2a.

I don't ever recall a green gate in existence on the game at all, only red and blue. There were special event like gates created on specific servers though.

Bruno_Steelhart

It could have been from beta but I could have swore it was still ike that around 1998ish. I played in the beta in early 97 before it went live later in the year then i stopped for a while because of life obligations then i started again mid 98 and this is what the shard reminds me of and I just thought they were green at that time. I know when i first started they were green but maybe when i came back in 98 they were blue and i just getting the time mixed up.