The Green Horde (GH)

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

The Green Horde (GH)

Post by Mens Rea »

For those who wish to follow the path of the player-killer/thief/mack/scammer/con-artist/UO-criminal, then join GH.

GH is based in a house at Britain Graveyard. Members are friended to this house where you can run, hide and ban all those who bother you.

You will be taught, directly and indirectly, by veteran UO gangsters on how to con your mark into literally GIVING you all of their loot [all you have to do is move it]. And if this fails, then you can proceed with force.

Already, having only been on the shard for just over a month, we have constructed many elaborate scams to free those with loot of their aforementioned loot.

Some of these scams have been extremely successful and have paid their dividends, others are merely in the process of achieving the aforementioned result.

Get in touch.

Twiz

Re: The Green Horde (GH)

Post by Twiz »

I seriously don't remember any of this being discussed when I was asked to join.
In fact, I'm pretty sure I was told it was a newbie guild and they would help train me.
What have I gotten myself into?

brandonsantacruz

Post by brandonsantacruz »

Scams are dirty, dirty, dirty. Go pk or whatever, but confidence scams are just wrong.

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

Some of these scams have been extremely successful and have paid their dividends, others are merely in the process of achieving the aforementioned result.

who the hell did you scam? i havent even heard of anyone on the shard being scammed :/ what where you doing spamming something at brit??

or do you mean scam as in taking their key and looting locked down chests!

Return to “Guild Recruitment”