[cA] Charity Raffle

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

[cA] Charity Raffle

Post by chumbucket »

[cA] presents a very special Charity Raffle!

Here's how it works!
  • 1. Buy a ticket from a vendor at the $$$ tower!

2. If your ticket is drawn by Blackfoot, you win one patio deed!
Small Print: Tickets are 10,000 gold each. Tickets may only be purchased from the vendors at the [$$$] tower. Each vendor carries two tickets. The drawing will be conducted as soon as all tickets are sold. The patio deed is donated by [cA]. All gold will remain on these vendors to be used to keep them alive for the foreseeable future. Our current calculations indicate that if a vendor sells both tickets it will, coupled with the gold we have already given them, be around until late October/early November. Tickets will be drawn by Blackfoot of [UoH] using a restocking agent on a bag of tickets. Each ticket includes a special confirmation number inside. You, and you alone, must have the ticket with that confirmation number in order to claim the prize. If more than one ticket with the correct confirmation number is presented, then that ticket shall be declared void and the drawing will be held again. Keep your ticket safe and do not show it to others! If [$$$] pays [cA] to remove the vendors before or within one month after the drawing, then all tickets shall be refunded. Do not throw away losing tickets!

If you are confused, please visit the following forum post: http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=18458
Last edited by chumbucket on Mon May 17, 2010 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Donk

Re: [cA] Charity Raffle

Post by Donk »

Thanks for the event, chum! cA proving once again that they are a community-minded guild who love interacting with the shard's population. Wishing you a succesful raffle.
<Zedd[afk> if theres ever a uosa convention and you pked me once ur getting ran over with a truck

Corbin

Post by Corbin »

Yes, because only an idiot will actually buy one of these tickets believing there is actually a prize.
Pacific (98-02) - Mystic of FL
Catskills (03-08) - Roo Avery of VIT, T^B
UOSA - Amos Trask/Roo Avery of WTC

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Many tickets have sold already, and, as this is a legitimate post on the forums of all places, you can be assured that it is completely legitimate.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Corbin wrote:Yes, because only an idiot will actually buy one of these tickets believing there is actually a prize.
qft
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Corbin wrote:Yes, because only an idiot will actually buy one of these tickets believing there is actually a prize.
Failure to pony up would make this a forum scam and result in the banning of my forum account.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Right, but the real scam is getting people to put gold on the vendors so that you guys don't have to.

Lawl :roll:
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Manowar

Post by Manowar »

Sandro wrote:Right, but the real scam is getting people to put gold on the vendors so that you guys don't have to.

Lawl :roll:
It's a win-win. Vendors get more gold and players get a chance to win a prize. I really see no losers in this scenario.
Rendar wrote: Live by the sword, die by the hidden archer turret.
chumbucket and Associates [cA]

[lml] EPIC Heavy Metal Bards [lml]

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

There are 14 vendors there, and each was given two raffle tickets. 1 in 28 chance of winning! Or increase your odds and buy 2!

As of late last night 6 of the 28 raffle tickets were sold. Get in quick before they are gone!

You can be assured that this raffle will be handled fairly. We have gotten perhaps the most trusted player on the shard in Blackfoot to conduct the drawing. And yes, the real Blackfoot of [UoH].
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

These people take pride in scamming towers from completely oblivious noobs, what makes you think they will hold a legit raffle? "Forum scamming rules prevent it!" :roll:

Is Derrick going to investigate to make sure the winner isn't one of each of their 15 characters? No. Don't waste your gold.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

Manowar wrote:It's a win-win. Vendors get more gold and players get a chance to win a prize. I really see no losers in this scenario.
Except for any players actually wanting to use the tower for runes. Then its a big lose. I really don't see how this is punishing $$$ as much as it is punishing other players. They had no vendors in the tower, they were in the tent(which is still easily accessible). So it just stops people from using the tower.
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

Downs

Post by Downs »

The truth is the Bush administration is behind this raffle & it's purpose is to undermine the free will that everyone is born with. Can you believe that!?!?
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

I bought a ticket and now I feel partially liable for the government's conspiracy of covering up 9/11.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

Due to overwhleming requests from participants I am posting to ensure the drawing of the books will be made by me at random. (via organizer agent)
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Manowar

Post by Manowar »

Karik Verlee wrote:
Manowar wrote:It's a win-win. Vendors get more gold and players get a chance to win a prize. I really see no losers in this scenario.
Except for any players actually wanting to use the tower for runes. Then its a big lose. I really don't see how this is punishing $$$ as much as it is punishing other players. They had no vendors in the tower, they were in the tent(which is still easily accessible). So it just stops people from using the tower.
There are others (many others) that are better and safer. Meet me ingame sometime and I'll give you a rune.
Rendar wrote: Live by the sword, die by the hidden archer turret.
chumbucket and Associates [cA]

[lml] EPIC Heavy Metal Bards [lml]