Can not use more than one account at a time?

Runestone

Can not use more than one account at a time?

Post by Runestone »

If I try to have 2 UOs open (with razor) and try to log into a second account while online already on a different account, it says someone is already using the account. If i close my other client (the different account), then I can log in fine. I used to be able to be logged into 3 accounts simultaneously no problem. I haven't changed anything.

Anyone else having this problem or know a fix?

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Can not use more than one account at a time?

Post by Karik Verlee »

Runestone wrote:If I try to have 2 UOs open (with razor) and try to log into a second account while online already on a different account, it says someone is already using the account. If i close my other client (the different account), then I can log in fine. I used to be able to be logged into 3 accounts simultaneously no problem. I haven't changed anything.

Just tried and I'm doing it fine.... You're trying to log into three different ACCOUNTS or three different CHARACTERS on the same account?
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

That is the error message when try and log another char from an account on before another char is left the world.

If you log off any where but a house you own co own or or friended to or Inn (or use camping skill) it will take your char about 5mins to leave the world. In this time you may not log on another char from that account.

Hope this helps.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Runestone

Post by Runestone »

They are two totally separate accounts which is why this is so unusual. I can only log into a 2nd account after I log out of a first account otherwise it says "someone is already using this account". I know this sounds like an issue of logging into two different characters at the same time; but they are two totally separate accounts. This problem only started recently.
Karik Verlee wrote:
Runestone wrote:If I try to have 2 UOs open (with razor) and try to log into a second account while online already on a different account, it says someone is already using the account. If i close my other client (the different account), then I can log in fine. I used to be able to be logged into 3 accounts simultaneously no problem. I haven't changed anything.

Just tried and I'm doing it fine.... You're trying to log into three different ACCOUNTS or three different CHARACTERS on the same account?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

This message indicates that you are exceeding the maximum allowed connections to the shard from your IP address.
Are there other people at your location?
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Runestone

Post by Runestone »

Runestone wrote:They are two totally separate accounts which is why this is so unusual. I can only log into a 2nd account after I log out of a first account otherwise it says "someone is already using this account". I know this sounds like an issue of logging into two different characters at the same time; but they are two totally separate accounts. This problem only started recently.
Karik Verlee wrote:

Jst finally found the problem. My was brother visiting, stealthily playing UO on 2 accounts in the basement on the same IP which was keeping me from logging in on mine. He's gone so all is back to normal lol.. thanks!