Hello!

Moderator: Support Moderators

Green Tea

Hello!

Post by Green Tea »

Hello! I've been around UO off and on for the past decade, since UO:R came out. I unfortunately missed the "Golden Age" of UO completely by the time I first started. I've played OSI, but not for many years and I've played numerous free shards. It's been a few years since I've played. I started on another shard previously and it's fun, but not exactly what I am looking for.

So, after saearching around for a few weeks and trying out other shards I've found UOSA. I've been here a couple days now and it's great so far!

I just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to meeting you guys in-game. Even you reds :P

Runestone

Re: Hello!

Post by Runestone »

Green Tea wrote:Hello! I've been around UO off and on for the past decade, since UO:R came out. I unfortunately missed the "Golden Age" of UO completely by the time I first started. I've played OSI, but not for many years and I've played numerous free shards. It's been a few years since I've played. I started on another shard previously and it's fun, but not exactly what I am looking for.

So, after saearching around for a few weeks and trying out other shards I've found UOSA. I've been here a couple days now and it's great so far!

I just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to meeting you guys in-game. Even you reds :P

Looking forward to seeing you too!!

Mark Stoneholme

Re: Hello!

Post by Mark Stoneholme »

[OOC: Hey Green Tea, welcome to the server. If you want golden age, this is pretty much as good as it gets! If you ever want to give roleplaying a go, considering you have 15 characters to play around with, take a look at the militia!]
Kind Regards,

Mark Stoneholme (ICQ: 644-876-747)
'Militiaman', The Militia.

Return to “New Player Help”