Hall of Fame Anniversary - UOSA Museum Inductees

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.

Who will be inducted into the UOSA hall of fame?

MatronDeWinter - the mistress of cA, the bitch of Britannia, the swindler of Sosaria, the grief in your briefs
16%
Hemperor - Canadian wizard holds canada day and international hemperor day each year
15%
Chad - L337 wizard combatant pvp league season 1 and 2 champion
10%
Batlin - developer, forum wizard
16%
Alatar - old pk
4%
Xyk'luk - URK Champion
20%
Choppa X - l337 wizardry
8%
Malice - pk
4%
Biscophan - New player helper
4%
DJ momo - thief
3%

Total votes: 356

TheEttinKing

Re: Hall of Fame Anniversary - UOSA Museum Inductees

Post by TheEttinKing »

I once gave away a fucking Castle Yeah a whole Castle top that.

Jed Clampett on drugs story By the EttinKing.

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

TheEttinKing wrote:I once gave away a fucking Castle Yeah a whole Castle top that.
Who is this person?

Pacifico

Post by Pacifico »

Clark_Kent wrote:That Zedd character has no sway over this man of integrity. When you were out in the rain, cold, alone, and noob-stricken--who was there to gate you away to places unknown? When you thought you were going to get epic lewtz, and instead you became the butt of a joke--who was there to stand beside you? When speedhacking PVPers threatened our humble kingdom, who was there to cripple their fortress and drive the evil from these lands in a fit of nerd rage? When a savage tamer from the frigid northern wastes of Soviet Canuckistan threatened humble newbies, who revealed the beast for the murder that he really was? I think the answer is clear Citizens. The Daily Planet's vote is for the mistress of cA, the bitch of Britannia, the swindler of Sosaria, the grief in your briefs, Matron de Winter.

Quoted for truth. Matron has my vote

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

chumbucket wrote:
TheEttinKing wrote:I once gave away a fucking Castle Yeah a whole Castle top that.
Who is this person?
In a week there's going to be a statue in the Museum that will tell you all about me when you click on it.

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

TheEttinKing wrote:
chumbucket wrote:
Who is this person?
In a week there's going to be a statue in the Museum that will tell you all about me when you click on it.
Hubris.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Lazarith merits serious consideration.

Also alatar.

Fruit Loops certainly does not. Lol at self promotion.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

TheEttinKing wrote:
chumbucket wrote:
Who is this person?

WAT?!

My guess is Josh Lee!

Also I guess Matron can have my vote too, but no bots for a week!
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

DemonArkanis

Post by DemonArkanis »

nevermore is back? Player or gm?

Brules

Post by Brules »

Clark_Kent wrote:That Zedd character has no sway over this man of integrity. When you were out in the rain, cold, alone, and noob-stricken--who was there to gate you away to places unknown? When you thought you were going to get epic lewtz, and instead you became the butt of a joke--who was there to stand beside you? When speedhacking PVPers threatened our humble kingdom, who was there to cripple their fortress and drive the evil from these lands in a fit of nerd rage? When a savage tamer from the frigid northern wastes of Soviet Canuckistan threatened humble newbies, who revealed the beast for the murder that he really was? I think the answer is clear Citizens. The Daily Planet's vote is for the mistress of cA, the bitch of Britannia, the swindler of Sosaria, the grief in your briefs, Matron de Winter.
Epic nomination, the above should go in a book to go along with the Matron statue.

Matron has my vote, she is HAWT! :wink:

PS - Matron also is one of the most helpful forum posters as well!

Thigog

Post by Thigog »

Xuk'luk

Helped bring Bloodrock to Second Age. For you all to annoy, be annoyed by, make fun of and for you all to enjoy fighting and killing.

Wonderful person in real life. He is missed.
Former Great Lakes Goth, Klerggoth and Elder

Second Age Elder

Shun'Ja

Post by Shun'Ja »

Xuk'luk without a doubt. Brought countless players to the server. Was the mastermind behind the URK roadblocks that were put up everywhere. Organized the first wave of the URK stealth archers before that became popular to do with the rest of the server. True UO legend. His statue should shout "NOOOGGRRAAHHH" when touched!

RIP

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

I'm throwing my hat in for Xuk'luk. I wouldn't have stayed on the shard if not for him. Interaction with him brought me to Bloodrock when my group disbanded.

If I get a second vote, its Matron de Winter.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

MatrondeWinter belongs in the museum. MW is one of the most creative, imaginative and out-of-the-box thinking person I've met on UOSA who constantly comes up with new thoughts and ideas on what to do in this sandbox game. There's never a dull moment with MW.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

skrallnig

Post by skrallnig »

Xuk'luk

Always had a good story or joke to tell. First got me started on bow/fencing/hiding combination back on GL. The Zuh'tah Du'ub. A fearsome warrior in his own right, unbeatable in combination with Yul at blockaides and traps. He was a leader behind the scenes, always getting things done and stepping forward when called to do so. The very best.
Clomp der babeez h'gralp der braynz!

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

This Election is rigged i DEMAND a recount!

The Sheer Weight of my Nominations By the newer players of the shard should have carried me to the top.

The decision of a few dinosaurs should be tossed right out the door let the Population decide who the true Victor Shall be.