Dungeon Chests loot

Moderator: Support Moderators

uofuntime

Dungeon Chests loot

Post by uofuntime »

Hi what's the loot like here with the dungeon chests? I was thinking of starting a dungeon stealther who loots dungeon treasure. But I'm not sure what the loot is.

What is the highest level dungeon's loot like?

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Dungeon Chests loot

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Few hundred gold, a couple stacks of 5-10 regs, one or two magic pieces of clothing, and a weapon, two or three if you are really lucky. They are usually garbage though. Every now and then you stumble onto a teleport ring. Each chest usually has a piece of jewelry or two as well, sometimes they are MR/invis ect. Might be 2 or 3 gemstones, an arrow or bolt, and a random potion.

That's the best case scenario.

The money is made by volume, get to as many chests as possible in the shortest amount of time. Form a route that can be continued forever because the starting chests respawn when you finish it. Watch out for PK's (shame island is notorious for this).

The level 4 chests are your best bet, nobody is really going to tell you where they all are. You can tell them apart by the amount of gold in them, and the lockpicking difficulty (you essentially open all the others 100% of the time). You can make some great money on a long route of level 3 chests that continues over and over. I encounter about 1 person a week tops where I travel. The hardest part is sorting out the loot.

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

ill mark you a rune book for 10k to all the level 4s and to be honest i dont have stealth on my lockpicker cause my lockpicker is my t hunter i just recall in kill the mobs pick the chest and leave with my bag o loot.

Jed Clampett on drugs story By the EttinKing.

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

uofuntime

Post by uofuntime »

@MatronDeWinter: thanks for the info as always
MatronDeWinter wrote: You can make some great money on a long route of level 3 chests that continues over and over. I encounter about 1 person a week tops where I travel. The hardest part is sorting out the loot.
Wow, sounds promising! I was thinking of starting a "Tomb Raider" type char, cheesy as that sounds, but I was afraid that there wouldn't be much profit in the loot.
TheEttinKing wrote:ill mark you a rune book for 10k to all the level 4s
No thank you! Where's the fun in that? I'm gonna find em myself!

Return to “New Player Help”