Services Needed - Moonglow Tailor/Leather Gear

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Jack Nickelson

Services Needed - Moonglow Tailor/Leather Gear

Post by Jack Nickelson »

I live there so I try to support the locals. If nobody from Glow responds, I'll run to whoever will stock it by tomorrow morning when I get off work - no point in extra vendor fees. Need 5 sets of basic leather gear - no footwear is needed.

Thanks for any help on this.

Jack Nickelson

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Services Needed - Moonglow Tailor/Leather Gear

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I can fill this order, provided you literally mean "basic leather gear", I simply refuse to craft "Studded" tunics. All items GM ofc.

Jack Nickelson

Post by Jack Nickelson »

MatronDeWinter wrote:I can fill this order, provided you literally mean "basic leather gear", I simply refuse to craft "Studded" tunics. All items GM ofc.
Just the regular stuff - cap, gorget, gloves, legs, tunic, and sleeves. I just like to buy in bulk as it's difficult to find it regularly stocked. Where is your vendor?

Jack Nickelson

Jack Nickelson

Post by Jack Nickelson »

It's truly scary trying to find a tailor these days - hence why I want to buy bulk. If any GM tailor wants to meet me at a bank and fill this order this morning I'll provide the leather and pay 900gp/set which is what I last paid in Moonglow.

I'll check for PM's at 11am EST and will most likely be in either Moonglow, Occlo, or Delucia on one named Moody Bleau. I sorta swore off multi chars when I started here but might just break down and make my own tailor.

*runs off cringing at the thought*

Jack Nickelson

Van Raily

Post by Van Raily »

You look around Yew? I've seen lots of bags of leather armor for sale there, in one of the small houses near the moongate (between it and the Abbey, but closer to the 'gate).
Gone to greener pastures.

Return to “Other”