UO Abroad

redox

UO Abroad

Post by redox »

I noticed a couple other posts about playing in various countries. I'm studying abroad in Austria/Germany for a while and without changing any settings what so ever I don't seem to be able to log on. I'm guessing it's the internet connection in this dorm, but does anyone know how I could find a definitive answer about being able to play? (the owner is definitely mentally challenged, I'm not even going to bother asking)

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: UO Abroad

Post by Chaos »

first ping and tracert the server uosecondage.com pretty sure it will go though fine (seeing you posted) .. if not you can then find and contact that isp about issue.

Other then that first guess is port 2593 is blocked from you univer. firewall .. contact them with problem .. (probly wouldn't say its a game you are trying to access as that would take low prioirty)

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: UO Abroad

Post by orionsune »

I am not sure if universities abroad do this, but most of them here restrict alot of outgoing traffic based on port. See if you can connect any other shards... if not then likely the school has restricted traffic on that port.