my magery macro wont work pls help

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
time2a

my magery macro wont work pls help

Post by time2a »

hello all, im just wondering how i can make a macro to where it will run thru again if my meditation fails, now when it fails it just runs thru and casts another spell, if soemone can help me out with good macro that works i will be happy to help out with in game items or gold. thx

Bag

Re: my magery macro wont work pls help

Post by Bag »

just add an if statement that parses for meditation success

have it be like

UseSkill Meditation
If ( SysMessage "trance" )
Pause Howevermanyseconds
CastSpell Whatever

and loop it.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: my magery macro wont work pls help

Post by nightshark »

What exactly is the problem? Your mana is dropping too low and you're continually failing to meditate as a result?

Play around with the IF statements. You can put seperate IF statements in the same macro, like...

if (mana<xx)
cast spell, target etc
end if
if (mana>xx)
meditate
pause 1.00s
end if

that will always keep your mana above a certain level and continually try to meditate when it drops below that level. say xx=50, the macro will run part 1 (casting) whenever mana is greater than 50, and useskill meditation every 1 second when it is below 50. very simple macro, it's possible to make them a lot more complex and efficient - the previous post being an example (if (sysmessage = "trance") would perform different actions when you successfully meditate.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Return to “Guides”