Treasure map rune libraries

Topics related to Second Age
Tabius

Re: Treasure map rune libraries

Post by Tabius »

Phallax wrote:Yea RoadKills, $$$, Vesper Rune Library, Yew Mall all good i found $$$ to be the most reliable. Havnt tried RKs so dunno. Vesper Inn has 1-2 mis marked ive told dark about...Im in the process of copying $$$s collection and have it set in my tower on the vesper beaches
Thanks for the plug, $$$ Rune Tower indeed does have a set of runes for your use. Enjoy.
Testimonials

<Derrick> Holy crap, nice spot!
<Derrick> I didn't know you could fit houses on serps

<Braden> Wow, that is a tight placement

<Nevermore> That is AMAZING placement

<Pirul> Dude, Tabius WAS real estate in UOSA

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Or you could just download the treasure map file for UOAutomap.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

CrazyJoe

Post by CrazyJoe »

OH, I should download that file - there's one map I simply couldn't pinpoint using $$$ and its one of those tiny islands with a bajillion pins on it and you can't clearly see which is which.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

CrazyJoe wrote:OH, I should download that file - there's one map I simply couldn't pinpoint using $$$ and its one of those tiny islands with a bajillion pins on it and you can't clearly see which is which.
yeah some of the billion-pin areas are really crap. has anyone made something more clear than stratics? their pins overlap some of the terrain/other pins and it's really hard to see which pin # it is
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE