Recalling in sewers.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
ErictheGreat

Recalling in sewers.

Post by ErictheGreat »

I'm not 100% sure about this but I think I remember the Brit sewers being considered part of the lost land. You could run into the sewers and recall to Delucia, Puapa, ect. Also it used to have a lot of casting line of sight issues. Anyone else remember anything like this?

ClowN

Re: Recalling in sewers.

Post by ClowN »

sounds right to me

ErictheGreat

Post by ErictheGreat »

Yea as it stands right now though you can't recall into lost lands locations from the sewers. I don't believe this was the case during the 2nd age era.

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

I am not 100% sure about that, as far as I remember the sewers were indeed t2a only however it acted like it was part of Brittania.

You had to thru the tunnel in order to recall to papua or wherever else.

I remember being a newb and going through the sewers with my guild and having a mage gate us to the Oasis after we went through the cave.

Marcaeus

Post by Marcaeus »

Psilo wrote:I am not 100% sure about that, as far as I remember the sewers were indeed t2a only however it acted like it was part of Brittania.

I remember being a newb and going through the sewers with my guild and having a mage gate us to the Oasis after we went through the cave.
This is correct.

Tanglewood_faerie
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Tanglewood_faerie »

Psilo wrote:I am not 100% sure about that, as far as I remember the sewers were indeed t2a only however it acted like it was part of Brittania.

I agree. I remember that the easiest way to get to the lost lands was via Moonglow/Papua entrace... you just had to be able to recall to Moonglow that's all. That's why so many people were using the Moonglow/Papua entrace... they wouldn't have been using it if all they had to do was enter the Brittain sewers and recall from there.... I remember you couldn't recall until after you came out the other side in the actual lost lands.

Stuck
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Stuck »

ErictheGreat wrote:I'm not 100% sure about this but I think I remember the Brit sewers being considered part of the lost land. You could run into the sewers and recall to Delucia, Puapa, ect. Also it used to have a lot of casting line of sight issues. Anyone else remember anything like this?
Yep, I definitely remember the sewers being part of the lost lands. I remember because I would always start new characters in brit so I could easily gate them to delucia after running to the sewers.

Xearo

Post by Xearo »

To clarify, you had to run through the sewers to the "entrance" to the lost lands, once the other side you could then recall to your desired location. The sewers although added for the T2A passage was actually part of Britannia as already suggested.