Buying: Good shop house/spot

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Morten

Buying: Good shop house/spot

Post by Morten »

Hi

Ill be opening a shop soon, and therefore I need a good house for a shop - I already have a spot just outside of Cove, but its a small house, so what I want is:

1-2 Small house(s) VERY close to a bank (like 1-2 screens)

or

A bigger house/tower than small, close to a bank!

Let me here what you got ....

Halogen
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Buying: Good shop house/spot

Post by Halogen »

Hey man....what are you going to be selling?

Sinner

Post by Sinner »

well i dont quite got something close to the bank well as close as you want but I do have a moonglow moongate house there is 2 houses to the right of the moongate one with all vendors already and the other is mine if your interested its a great spot to start a vendor.

Morten

Post by Morten »

Halogen wrote:Hey man....what are you going to be selling?
Well, pretty much everything - I wanna make a shop where you never have to worry if the item you need is in stuck.

All types of furniture, decoration
Potions/Kegs
Scripts/Runebooks(empty/full)
Bulk Regs
Resources
Aaaaaand so on ..... :)
sinner wrote:well i dont quite got something close to the bank well as close as you want but I do have a moonglow moongate house there is 2 houses to the right of the moongate one with all vendors already and the other is mine if your interested its a great spot to start a vendor.
Well, I will consider it, when I see what kind of offers I get on this - but I never really got the point of placing them close to the moongates - isint like 98% of the players recalling arround?

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

Morten wrote: Well, I will consider it, when I see what kind of offers I get on this - but I never really got the point of placing them close to the moongates - isint like 98% of the players recalling arround?
I'm not sure the percentages, but there seem to be A LOT of people going through moongates every time I do. Plus I think people have come to expect Trip Through The Moongate = Virtual Mall.
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

Morten

Post by Morten »

SJane3384 wrote: I'm not sure the percentages, but there seem to be A LOT of people going through moongates every time I do. Plus I think people have come to expect Trip Through The Moongate = Virtual Mall.
Thats a good point - i pretty much though of the moongates as a newbies way to get arround .. but I dont really have that much data to base it on ...

Return to “Housing”