WTB these neon sandals

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

purplehazze

WTB these neon sandals

Post by purplehazze »

If you're the owner of these sandals please contact me. I would like to buy a set from you.
Willing to pay top dollar or exchange rares.

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: WTB these neon sandals

Post by Arsen »

same here :>
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

guildstone may give you a hint
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Flash Hardstar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Flash Hardstar »

That is Robbo The Hood's tower. He quit long ago, maybe a year and a half. I tried terribly about a year ago to find out who was refreshing and whatnot. After alot of research I found his forum name (not under robbo) and also the character who refreshes his tower. Prosonic was refreshing his tower and wanted nothing to do with selling anything. He just refreshed for him, that was it. I am not sure he was anything but friended anywho.

After many messages to Robbo on the forum name, it took a while but he responsed. This is our ENTIRE conversation taken from my inbox (read and waste time at your own discretion):

(flash)-hey man i've been trying to get ahold of you for a while.. ive been camping your tower hoping I find you heh, you still play at all?

(robbo)
- Not really I'm pretty washed up

(flash)
- haha i miss seein you around duels man. Listen hey, i noticed you have 3 blue sandals on your roof, would you trade, say a flask for one? or sell one...? And then please come back and play.

(robbo)
- You mean green sandles?

(flash)- yeah those

(flash)-Well, i've wanted that sea colored sandals you have three of for a while, and it looks like you collect rares.. I have a bunch man for trade ..?

(robbo)-Go away.

My items are unique. Yours are gay.

I am SUI MOTHAFUCKIN JURIS

(flash)- do you know what sui juris means in law?

ill trade you a server birth for a pair of green sandies

(robbo)- None of my rares are those bullshit ones that the corrupt GMs spawned on Xmas or New Years eve or whatever. Your rares are stupid and gay. Take your gay rares and have sex with them. It is your stupid rares for gays that led me to quit UO. Tootleoo.

(flash)- Why are you such a douche dude? I didn't really do much but ask if you wanted to trade, I never seen you in game anymore. If you quit, why not let the tower fall?

As for your rares, i've got everyone on your roof except the sandals and a green boat. As for my gay rares.. x-mas server birth spawn, 200 point uniques, spawners, bugged/glithced - theres not much more rare you can get than what I have so i'm not so sure what makes mine gay to you compared to the few on your tower you mindlessly refresh. I guess i'll go have sex with my rares now...?

(robbo)- You will never get my rares. Go back to Trammel you filthy bank sitting bastard.

(flash)- please you degenerate law school drop out.

I spent from September 08' till March 09' mopping the floor with all the corpses I dropped on this shard. If you logged in to do more than an event in that time you'd realize i'm un-killable, Robbo the Hoodlum.

I'm going to go back to my trammy spot next to your trammy tower and wait for it to fall.

(robbo)- Pish... law school drop out? You wish. You have committed the actus reus of being an enormous piece of shit, with the requisite sui juris. In a matter of months I will be a lawyer.

Also, in a matter of months my tower will still stand even though I don't even have UO installed anymore.

My only connection with UO:SA is logging in to goad you into a frenzy, worthless scum.

You're so smart, you figure out how the tower gets refreshed. It is not an issue which crosses my mind any more.

Farewell, I will not be sparing a thought to the pastey white UO nerd sitting, waiting... masturbating, for my tower to drop.

Sui Juris

(flash)- Your dramatizations are stellar, young wanna-be lawyer who will work for the DA making 35k/year while 100k+ in debt. I'll be laughing my way to the bank spring '10 with my MBA.

Unfortunately to your alluring stories demise, I kindly posted my pics in the trash talk forum labeled "real life photos". I get laid about as much as your mother did in the 60's.

For someone who quit, it's quite entertaining watching your house never fall lower than "slightly worn", but it is of no concern to me. You fear me and in turn, hide in your tower till I leave. I understand, maybe you can kill an ettin from your roof, or throw one of those bottles at it.

Truly yours,
Flash Hardstar

I digress at this point because it became largely an argument of political opinions and warfare.. But you get the point. If you wish to try - the more the merrier, but I wouldn't expect much from him. He claimed in later messages of the same back and forth he quit UO:SA and UO altogether, gave his tower away, and I will never get the contents inside.
I'm amazed it's still standing, honestly. On a side note, i DID hear a rumor about a week ago, that Robbo was back to pvp (although I haven't seen it myself) and was trying to sell the sandals for cash to get going. My attempts to get back ahold of him have been unsuccesfull. Good Luck!
Last edited by Flash Hardstar on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red wrote:Kill Flash, and I'm going to bet that his loot is worth more than 2k.

Homie
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Homie »

lol

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

get ready .. cause with new refreash rules very likely that tower is on its way down..

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

i saw lod british refreshing it

purplehazze

Post by purplehazze »

I will make a public offer of 1 mil for the pair.

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

purplehazze wrote:I will make a public offer of 1 mil for the pair.
(robbo)- You will never get my rares. Go back to Trammel you filthy bank sitting bastard.

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

Chaos wrote:get ready .. cause with new refreash rules very likely that tower is on its way down..
Hehe, have fun hanging out there until June 28th.
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

Return to “Rares”