So, is there any way I can enable music without crashing?

Aule
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

So, is there any way I can enable music without crashing?

Post by Aule »

I really want to get my uo music working. I know it's not a game-breaking issue, but the music is so good... sometimes i've just been enabling music and dealing with the crashes when I'm not doing anything risky. Is there any way to stop the crashing?

Sandro

Re: So, is there any way I can enable music without crashing?

Post by Sandro »

Run the music files in windows media player. I know it won't automatically load the sound for each region but, meh..
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Newbi

Post by Newbi »

any words on this?

benny-

Post by benny- »

I too would like to see the UO music usable (tho the tracks need fixed...they play at the wrong times.) Is it the size of the midi files causing the lag spikes/crashes...not too good with this stuff, but couldn't it just be converted to mp3 like newer UO music?
- Elisud

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

just waiting on Derrick to release my fix to the public .. all info has been posted up in a super secret private forum.. stay tuned

arcadesdude

Re: So, is there any way I can enable music without crashing

Post by arcadesdude »

Any fix for this yet? I'm on XP but don't hear any music. (Sound effects play just fine).
I've checked volume etc. It's either the UOSA server or client which isn't playing the music.

Naughtington
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: So, is there any way I can enable music without crashing

Post by Naughtington »

arcadesdude wrote:Any fix for this yet? I'm on XP but don't hear any music. (Sound effects play just fine).
I've checked volume etc. It's either the UOSA server or client which isn't playing the music.

Weird I was just thinking about this yesterday. I would love to see the music fixed.