Wrost Carpet bomb Ever... <3 u Dime!

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
DiMe

Re: Wrost Carpet bomb Ever... <3 u Dime!

Post by DiMe »

RoseRIP wrote:Oh look what we have here... I seem to have stumbled across Dime's house :)
Correction, you stumbled upon my friend Scharfs house. If you haven't noticed every item on the doorstep goes back onto your towns vendor house. So thanks for spending the few k for all this junk so I can throw it right back at ya :) I realized you weren't worth the 2k in bombs supplies to keep it up on you guys but hey if you wanna give me the supply for free why not :lol:

I stayed in the house because I don't waste my time with "pvpers" that run off screen the second their life falls below 70hp. I either stand and fight or don't chase nubs like you :)

You also screwed up your last chance of getting that brick spot in your guilds town. 20 min prior to bombing sharfs house I made a deal with onehitwonder to give him the house for a small house deed. He just needed some time to free up his deeds. The deal is no longer thanks to his guildie Rose :)
Last edited by DiMe on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Downs

Post by Downs »

Have you gentlemen purchased your Carpet Bombing licenses? Unregistered carpet bombs are dangerous.

You can purchase one from a cA rep for 10k!
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

[/quote]
Correction, you stumbled upon my friend Scharfs house. If you haven't noticed every item on the doorstep goes back onto your towns vendor house. [/quote]

Friends house or not, looks to me like you are the one cleaning up all the mess ;).

lol its funny how your spiteful actions are taking a toll on your land deals

Man that last bomb was nasty.... just wait till u see what we got cookin' up for old Doushbag Dime.

DiMe

Post by DiMe »

Staff cleans bombs for everyone now. Thanks though :)

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Staff is'nt always on, sides, I kinda like to use ur pad/friends pad as my trash can for my macroing crafters... joy joy.

You know Dime.. we could always set our differences aside and become friends, celebrate by showering the shard in noobsblood, find a common enemy, you know?... it would be the grandest of occasions... Just ship ur small house off south somwhere.
Or well, I suppose we could continue our stale feud, gnawing at each others ankles like ravenous dogs, slithering around the grimy pit's of Immoral UO like feltch snakes, and brawling over a banana like two beatnik monkeys.

Im up for whatever Dime, u Filthy Feltch Snake.

DiMe

Post by DiMe »

That house will never fall :)

Shenanagins

Post by Shenanagins »

NNNNEEERRRDDD RRRRAAAGGGEEE!!!!!

DiMe

Post by DiMe »

Shenanagins wrote:NNNNEEERRRDDD RRRRAAAGGGEEE!!!!!
Exactly :lol:

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

I'm Mr bad example take a look at me, ill live to be 100 and go down in infamy!

Here is your invoice for the new carpet you ordered sir!

Tackless Stripping - 6k
Wooden Sheild Style Carpet - 4k
Masonic Style Checker patterns - 4k
Odd's and ends - 12k
Labour - 3k
Laid Lonley House Wife - 1.2k per half hour @ 14 hrs - 33.6k

Grand Total - 62.6k

Payment can be made via gold transfer at your local bank.
Alternative payment of one house spot near Skara will also be accepted.

Lets see if u can get a GM to delete all that stuff without axing some of the shit I placed it on... I am ever so curious, u filthy Feltch Snake.
Attachments
Rose_2-18_09.38.jpg

DiMe

Post by DiMe »

Good job there buddy, I bet it got cleaned in 1/100th the time it took you to make the bomb ^_^

Downs

Post by Downs »

this was funny at first, but the rage is just so sad now....
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

DiMe

Post by DiMe »

Downs wrote:this was funny at first, but the rage is just so sad now....
It is getting old but I still find it slightly amusing. I wonder when she'll realize the more and more silly stuff he pulls the less and less chance he has of ever getting the house spot she wants lol. She could have had it earlier this week practically for free when I made a deal with a guildie of his but he had to go and bomb drop and talk more crap which made want to cancel the deal lol.

Like I said above though this is getting old, so I official resign from this thread. Rose can do whatever she (or maybe a gay he?) pleases :mrgreen:

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Dime down.... again.

Rhaps

Post by Rhaps »

Yeah. Btw, none of us give a f***. We watched this thread in case you'd do something interesting but it's just lame carpet bombing 101. Stop posting and putting it in my view active topics.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Hey Rhaps, who chose you to be the voice of the shard? u ignorant fool... I'm gonna keep posting whatever the fuck I want, you know why? because I bloody well feel like it. I didn't ask you to read this thread, that was a decision you made based on your own free will. What a burden it must be Rhaps, to have to glimpse at this thread as you skim through the forums. You are a weak individual... I don't know how you came up with the idea that this thread was supposed to please you and whoever "we" is, but listen... you've been given a brain capable of making the choice to ignore something you don't like or to pay attention to something you do like, Simple. That being said, why don't u take that completely useless comment of yours, dip it in some kerosene, light it on fire, and ram it up a nun's cunt on a Sunday :).

So sorry to disappoint you Rhaps.... Truly, my hemorrhoids bleed for you.

and i leave you with this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_IXWtxICgU