Wrost Carpet bomb Ever... <3 u Dime!

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Wrost Carpet bomb Ever... <3 u Dime!

Post by Roser »

So this guy Dime decided to place a small house on a lot where a large brick recently fell in my area. I was planning on putting a new large brick up there, so I slapped down a small to secure the spot. Dime decided to to the same thing, although he made is purpose clear, that is that he does not want the large brick spot, he only placed it there so I could'nt have it.... What an asshole lol, and I dont evan know this guy... Its just a random act of doushbaggery..

My reaction is as follows....
Attachments
Have fun with the 2k plus items on ur step Dime!  theres lots more where that came from.
Have fun with the 2k plus items on ur step Dime! theres lots more where that came from.

Arcott Ramathorn

Re: Wrost Carpet bomb Ever... <3 u Dime!

Post by Arcott Ramathorn »

hmmm with the new house rules..if he doesnt have a character logged inside, and you can keep an eye on that blockade you might get your house spot back. :lol:

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

This fool thinks there is another house spot to be placed above his, he has had a ghost there blocking it for 2 days.... if only he knew that it isnt acctually a house spot (i tried on test) LOL
Attachments
Rose_2-12_20.58-2.jpg

DiMe

Post by DiMe »

Thanks for the post I like to get people stirred up enough to do this :D Reminds me of the late 90's on OSI. Like I said patio deed via brokered trade and the brick is yours otherwise this house never falls. As for my ghost, like I told ya earlier I was snowboarding earlier and now I just got back home from a friends house. Really not hard to just leave a account logged in while I go about my day. I'm awake everyday at serverdown so it's really not a big deal to log back in either. Regardless if a house will fit there or not has nothing to do with you getting your brick lol. Judging by the fact that when I'm by the computer and I tab out my ghost you have a nub char with a house deed immediately come and try to place, obviously your 2nd guessing what you tried on test center but again it has nothing to do with you getting the brick spot, I'm not the one potentially loosing sleep over this :mrgreen:

As for the carpet bomb thing? I was just trying to do the shard a favor by tossing the stuff in the trash can so there aren't thousands of random items that will never decay on the stoop to lag the shard but I wont bother anymore I'll leave it to the GMs. I dunno all ya gotta do is click the sign or door to keep the house refreshed I don't see the point I'm not living here but have your fun :lol:

It's a simple thing really, you pay me or you never get your brick and well I just go about my life and you go about yours. In this hood we believe in extortion take it for what it is, it's how I like to play, enjoy :D
Last edited by DiMe on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

punk

Post by punk »

actually dime, you cant double click the sign to refresh it any longer, gotta open the doors...
Erik [Hu]

DiMe

Post by DiMe »

punk wrote:actually dime, you cant double click the sign to refresh it any longer, gotta open the doors...
Thanks for the info, either way that's no problem even if I had 100k items on the stoop.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

What a Hero u are Dime.... ok ill be expecting u to refresh that for the next year or untill the end of time (2012 what?).

Funny what some people get up to playing this game..

Dime I challenge you to keep that small refreshed forever!
One day u will realize that there is no gold at the end of the rainbow on this one :)

DiMe

Post by DiMe »

RoseRIP wrote:What a Hero u are Dime.... ok ill be expecting u to refresh that for the next year or untill the end of time (2012 what?).

Funny what some people get up to playing this game..

Dime I challenge you to keep that small refreshed forever!
One day u will realize that there is no gold at the end of the rainbow on this one :)
This thread was all the gold I ever needed from placing this small house. I think I can handle a double click once every 14 days weather or not I continue to play here in the future I accept thy challenge!

Oh you actually live here.... that must be a pain in the ass, thanks for teaching me these tricks ;)
Attachments
lollol.jpg
lollol.jpg (154.54 KiB) Viewed 4356 times

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

It's... a... beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor.... :? :lol:
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

LOL poor thug.... ITS ON DIME!!!

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

LOL indeed. it only took me about 20 min combined to clean his 3 instances of carpet bombing, and he couldn't even kill my bard :P. I'm just sorry for all the kids who couldn't get their GM weps or use the public rune library cause these douchebags would attack them if they started trying to clean up the bomb remnants.
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Oh look what we have here... I seem to have stumbled across Dime's house :)
Attachments
Oh noe EV attack... Dime stays in the back room unwilling to fight... Sheer Cowardace
Oh noe EV attack... Dime stays in the back room unwilling to fight... Sheer Cowardace
And this is for you Dime... may u get a migraine headache cleaning this up.
And this is for you Dime... may u get a migraine headache cleaning this up.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

You had 6 mandrake and no blood moss. Pretty sure you weren't ready for a fight.

After all, what is a RIP member without recall regs? A spell-less player :(

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

saltyclappers

Post by saltyclappers »

RoseRIP wrote:So this guy Dime decided to place a small house on a lot where a large brick recently fell in my area. I was planning on putting a new large brick up there, so I slapped down a small to secure the spot. Dime decided to to the same thing, although he made is purpose clear, that is that he does not want the large brick spot, he only placed it there so I could'nt have it.... What an asshole lol, and I dont evan know this guy... Its just a random act of doushbaggery..

My reaction is as follows....
The small cats that line the outside of the actual bomb on the 1st picture are so fucking awesome... they add such a nice touch the whole thing.

rofl... :lol:
<Bongy> runnin around on mares actin like yall dont die the only reason crew can run like that is the real pvpers allow it

Image ...I win!

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

lol, the reason It says that is because I've got regs in different bags, not all were refreshed since log in.... Dont think to hard about it Hemp.

10k to anyone who bombs this guy, extra k for awesome bombs, Post the pics here.