Leather Dye tubs??

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
uofuntime

Leather Dye tubs??

Post by uofuntime »

Hi! I've been asking around in game if there are leather dye tubs. The answers I get are yes and no... I hear there is a dye tub that can dye leather, but only in really funky colors (with limited use)? Is there one that's similar to the official servers where you can dye natural looking colors similar to verite, valorite, agapite, etc? If not what are the chances of including this? Or would that be era inaccurate? I don't know but I kind of miss leather dye tubs. Could make some really nice outfits with them! I mean, if neon stuff are offered as rewards, why not leather dye tubs? :)

Derrick

Re: Leather Dye tubs??

Post by Derrick »

I belive the Leather Dye Tub's were first seen as 1st year vet rewards, which put's them outside of our era.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I found a bag of cut pieces of leather that are all sorts of weird colors. The stacks seem to be too small to make anything useful (they're in 1-, 2-, and 3-piece stacks), but I'm curious where the colors came from. It's mostly sky blue types of colors.

Germ

Post by Germ »

Mike, can someone cut up blue colored sandals maybe?

Dunno

Germ

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

If you make shoes from leather, dye them with a regular tub, and ten recycle them, you will get colored strips. However, when you make anything from these strips, the color is default just as if you used normal leather.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Ahhh cool, that makes sense then. Thanks Matron!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Roadkill is selling pre fix , colored leather caps at his justice isle vendor.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson