Mage/Bard Template!

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
dipp

Mage/Bard Template!

Post by dipp »

Hey guys, working on a Mage/Bard.

First 6 of template -
Animal Taming
Animal Lore
Veterinary
Evaluating Intelligence
Meditation
Magery

My question comes with what should I get as a 7th skill? Thinking Wrestling or Spell resist? What would choosing one over the other mean for my char?

Thanks in advance for your help!

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Mage/Bard Template!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

First thing- in order to bandage your pet you will find yourself constantly in harm's way...meaning you want both resist and wrestling. If you want eval that bad start shaving points off other skills.

like...
Animal Lore 95
Animal taming GM
Resist 95
Magery 95
Meditation 80
Wrestling 80
veterinary 80
Evaluating Intelligence 75

Second thing...at that low vet you will end up casting greater heal and cure on your pets if you are facing alot of adversaries, so be careful not to get mobbed.

You want resist primarily for those out there who target you for the mere sake of being a tamer.
Last edited by archaicsubrosa77 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

dipp

Post by dipp »

So I should get wrestling and spell resist and forget eval int?

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

That's the cookie cutter right there for those who are just trying to make cash.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.