Gaining Resist

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Gaining Resist

Post by Mikel123 »

Chance to resist is based purely off of the circle of the spell and the magery of the caster. (http://www.uosecondage.com/stratics/UOS ... ulator.htm)

Currently, Fire Field (level 4) will get you to 55.0 Resist, while a spell like Lightning can supposedly take you into the 60's of Magic Resist.

Is this a bug? I'm assuming it is, unless field spells for some reason are placed with magery of the caster set to some constant (like, 0).

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Gaining Resist

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

By this a GM mage casting lightning should be able to take you higher as far as resist goes right?
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Gaining Resist

Post by Mikel123 »

No.

Magery AND spell level. And it could be that spell level is 4 times as important as magery level (much like animal control is 80% taming and 20% animal lore). Just hypothetically.