Trophy Reward Suggestion

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.

Green acres rune in trophy points rewards?

Yes
No votes
No
50%
OMG NERDGAZM
50%

Total votes: 10

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Trophy Reward Suggestion

Post by GuardianKnight »

100 trophy points = access to green acres rune only usable but no one can mark once there.

Monsters that can't be killed will instantly destroy you upon entrance. Cannot be gated to, just recall. To avoid griefing, rune says To Green acres, to avoid griefing.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Sandro

Re: Trophy Reward Suggestion

Post by Sandro »

Dumbest thread ever.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

But that's where I keep all my stuff!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

Derrick wrote:But that's where I keep all my stuff!
now we know why Matron wants to go there ... get access to Derricks Loot!

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Screenshots please!
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Pro

Post by Pro »

You don't have much stuff

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I think it would be a cool reward to get a rune to a weird place like that. Only if it was re-markable though. That way you could control who went there, until you let the wrong person there and they marked it and then your monopoly was gone :-)

But not green acres though. Some other place that's more realistically intended to be a part of the game map.

Back in the day, at least on Chesapeake I believe, Justice Island (where Roadkill's library is here) was not accessible by the time T2A rolled around. You couldn't put a boat in that water, and it was too far to teleport, so you could only get there if you had access to one of a few very rare runes. If that was the case here, it would be a fun reward to get a rune there.

Faust

Post by Faust »

I had a rune to the bottom of that pond east of Cove City. I never did run into anyone else for nearly two years from having their own rune to that spot. My guild would duel in that spot since it was very safe, small, and wasn't all laggy/buggy like the top of a tower. Was great to have these runes that were very unique like this, including green acres.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

DarkWing wrote:
now we know why Matron wants to go there ... get access to Derricks Loot!
SSSHHHHHHHHHhhh!!!

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

/thread
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Lol, i've ran a few free shards in the past and like Derrick said, thats an admins playground. Thats where I tested lots of things and kept objects for hue/prop references.
[01:12:32] <Nevermore> Stranger you are the reason I hate christmas
[01:12:36] <Nevermore> You specifically
[01:12:44] <Nevermore> Every year? Christmas sucks. Because of Stranger