Deathmatch

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Dignan

Deathmatch

Post by Dignan »

We had this deathmatch system when i was a admin on another shard. http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-scri ... vpkit.html

was alot of fun. kinda like a halo one kill= 1 point.respawn on death

Derrick

Re: Deathmatch

Post by Derrick »

Thanks for the link, that does look interesting. It would be far easier to add features to our current system ourselves than to try to add an external system to UOSA. What are the primary features that you liked about this game?
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Dignan

Post by Dignan »

well it was like a first person shooter. so it was non stop action for like 20 mins.You died and respawned instantley and the person got a point for killing you. I liked that there was little power up tiles too that gave you little temp boosts in stats.

Dignan

Post by Dignan »

If you want to mess around with the script on test center sometime give me a shout on aim carson2121
I dont know much about the script aspect but i built the arenas for it on a previous shard.