Thoughts so far

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
MichaelUOSA

Thoughts so far

Post by MichaelUOSA »

I have recently started on this shard and like what I have experienced so far. But I have some thoughts that I think would make this shard even better:
get rid of mounts
Use the updated osi crafting menus
Put bulk resource deeds in
These are some things I think that would make gameplay on this shard even better even though they are not "t2a"

Thoughts or comments?

chainsoar

Re: Thoughts so far

Post by chainsoar »

MichaelUOSA wrote:they are not "t2a"
That is all.
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

OMG AND NEONS PLZ!!!!!!

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Ethereals plz
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Gicod

Post by Gicod »

Dont forget the elves!

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Gicod wrote:Dont forget the elves!
Stygian Abyss too?
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Orsi

Post by Orsi »

Can Derrick promise us a Necromancy system but never actually do it? Era Accurate.

Ifrit

Post by Ifrit »

I haven't played OSI in probably about 8 years at least, but from what I hear, nowadays aren't you supposed to be some kind of a half human samurai that fights cyborgs in outer space?
Oh and poisoned arrows please!

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Welcome to Second Age Mike. Glad you're enjoying the shard so far.

Our utmost goal is mechanical accuracy to the era, and we continue to strive to meet that.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."