Selling Oceanfront Castle

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

purplehazze

Selling Oceanfront Castle

Post by purplehazze »

Taking offers on this castle. Its located on Ice Isle a couple screens south of Deceit entrance.
The castle is completely secure with no marked runes inside the walls. Please post your offers to this thread.

*This is not an auction, only taking offers from interested buyers*

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg10 ... astle2.jpg

Everlynn

Re: Selling Oceanfront Castle

Post by Everlynn »

1.2 mil

purplehazze

Post by purplehazze »

Still for sale. Currently looking for offer above 2 mil.

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

above 2 mil? I'd be shocked if you came even close to 2 mil. GL though!

purplehazze

Post by purplehazze »

Daolin wrote:above 2 mil? I'd be shocked if you came even close to 2 mil. GL though!
2 mil is a steal, the last castle that sold on the forums went over 4 mil. I'm firm with my pricing and in no rush to sell. Its only gaining value as the server pop grows and this castle is totally secure.

Luca|Blight

Post by Luca|Blight »

If someone paid ME 2 mil, I still wouldn't live in a section 8 ice isle castle. The snowblindness isn't worth it!

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

purplehazze wrote:
Daolin wrote:above 2 mil? I'd be shocked if you came even close to 2 mil. GL though!
2 mil is a steal, the last castle that sold on the forums went over 4 mil. I'm firm with my pricing and in no rush to sell. Its only gaining value as the server pop grows and this castle is totally secure.
What makes you so sure about it's security? Just cause it's not a "generic castle spot" doesn't mean it's secure at all.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

purplehazze

Post by purplehazze »

Several buyers willing to pay 2 mil already will sell soon unless I get more offers.

nickhimself

Post by nickhimself »

Ice is the worst. Next to that is swampland. Barf.

Everlynn

Post by Everlynn »

The castle i sold that went for four mill had a xmas tree beside it to the right of the front step. Secure boxes on the roof reachable from outside and was about one click away from Vesper where no spawns are present....

It was single handed the best castle spot on the server with a xmas tree outside of it..... It used to be coffees castle.

I dont think 2 mil is completely unreasonable tho for your castle on the ice island. You will probably wait a bit before you get what you are looking for tho. Goodluck! :)

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

nickhimself wrote:Ice is the worst. Next to that is swampland. Barf.
Actually, I'd say it's swamp THEN ice. Though they both suck donkey testicles. Like hardcore.
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

Oderus Urungus

Post by Oderus Urungus »

Naw swamps better then ice, ice is a junk yard for houses

purplehazze

Post by purplehazze »

Everlynn wrote:The castle i sold that went for four mill had a xmas tree beside it to the right of the front step. Secure boxes on the roof reachable from outside and was about one click away from Vesper where no spawns are present....

It was single handed the best castle spot on the server with a xmas tree outside of it..... It used to be coffees castle.
I doubt your Christmas tree or your secure box had anything to do with the selling price of your castle. Christmas trees are junk and a secure chest on the roof reachable from the outside is easily done. The only real reason your castle sold for 4 mil is people had the money and the location is nice. Location and Security are the only two relevant factors to consider.

I understand that the majority of people dislike Ice Isle, but I guarantee my castle court yard is 100% secure. This castle hasn't been passed around the shard like a lot of the older castles. Therefore, I'm setting a limited time buyout for this property at 2.5 mil. I'll let my offer last until the end of the week. If it doesn't sell, I'll just hold on to it for a few months and ask 3 mil next time.

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

No castle is "secure" no longer how long you have had it placed. First off, there are ways to get into the courtyard without you knowing. Second the way this shard comes and goes with housing, the chances of someone having a rune inside is pretty good actually. For example, 2 years ago when I first started, I marked a rune about every 5 steps or so on ice island (of what was available) Since that time, I have gotten into roughly 15 castle courtyards. I even have some runes to CY still. Even if the owners are smart about boxes, or even Tables and other security measurse, the next guy might not.

Im just saying Castles are shit, Keeps and Towers is where the fun is at. Anyone who pays 2 or 3 million for a castle is truly F- in the head. Keeps go for deed + 100- 250K making them less then a deed for a castle. There is no benefit to a castle over a keep. Then, Heaven forbid that you lose the rune, have someone go through your gate, or sneak in behind you . . then it is for sure time to move!

Back in the day castles were only good for the ability to safely come and go from the courtyard, Macro (due to town, movement, and house restrictions) and provided safe places to do this at. Other then that, Nothing, just the status of a castle! Well organized, decorated and placed keeps .. 100% better.
Pookey - Your Local Grim Reaper,
Hemperor wrote:it pains me to say that murugan is right

purplehazze

Post by purplehazze »

Murugan wrote:No castle is "secure" no longer how long you have had it placed. First off, there are ways to get into the courtyard without you knowing.
Look bro maybe you have runes to other castles but not mine! so therefore it is ...."secure".
Murugan wrote:Then, Heaven forbid that you lose the rune, have someone go through your gate, or sneak in behind you . . then it is for sure time to move!
If your that scrub, then don't bother buying a caslte.