Looking for Players to Help Newbs - FoW

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
benny-

Looking for Players to Help Newbs - FoW

Post by benny- »

I'm forming a guild who's intent is to help new players...both new to the shard or UO entirely. I'm currently seeking a handful of semi-experienced players who'd like to help out.

If you enjoy helping new players get established, want to help promote shard growth, or simply want to find other players to play and hunt with. Reply or PM me here on the boards.

Thanks
- Elisud

strut

Re: Looking for Players to Help Newbs - FoW

Post by strut »

Good idea this worked on Siege with NEW (well it worked until the shard died but that was due to completely gay updates from EA not the players fault).

nightmare

Post by nightmare »

I will donate 1k of each reg and 10k bandaids to help you out in your quest to help new players

benny-

Post by benny- »

NEW was an excellent guild idea, one that Ive seen many shards replicate. Ive always noticed shards that offer assistance to new players in such a way tend to keep new players around longer, contributing to the overall growth of the shard.

While FoW will be seeking new players, it is by no means a replica of NEW and will differ greatly in it's approach.

That being said, any experienced players who enjoy helping out new players I could gladly use your help. Even if you're not all that advanced (my main's best skill is 72 macefighting for example :wink:) and you're just looking for other players to play the game and go hunting with, this could be a fun guild for you to join.

Getting new players started can be expensive, so of course, donations are always welcome...much thanks to nightmare for his generosity.
- Elisud

Return to “Guild Recruitment”