How to recover things that have fallen behind graphic glitch

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Sufferings

How to recover things that have fallen behind graphic glitch

Post by Sufferings »

This just happened to me. First thing I though was "omg somebody took it!", but nobody was on track and I figured it can't just disappear. Heres the way I dealt with it, which is pretty simple btw.
For this, I'll use the example of a pouch that has fallen in the front stairs of the house where is blocked from view even with circle of transparency at 100%.
The pouch has nightshade and black pearl in it. It weights 3000 stones.

1) Identify the location where the item/bag is:
Go to Razor's scavenger agent, and "Add (target)" any other pouch that you have around. Next, click on "(Push to enable)", and walk around the zone where you think you dropped the item/container. You'll know when you are over the item, since a message will let you know.
In case you missed the message, tho, just "Clear scavenger list" and scout the area again until you see the message.

Now... what scavenger would normally do is just pick up the object and place it on your backpack, but since it weights 3000 stones, we'll have to move to the next step.

2) Setting a macro
Now, we need to set a macro to open the pouch.
Hit "record" in Razor's macro section and double click any pouch that you have around. Stop recording, and right click over the new entry (pouch) added in the macro, then select "target by type", and just move again to the place where you think the pouch is located. Activate the macro, and the container should open.

Hope it helps!

Downs

Re: How to recover things that have fallen behind graphic glitch

Post by Downs »

ctrl+shift might work and be a bit easier as well.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Sufferings

Post by Sufferings »

Downs wrote:ctrl+shift might work and be a bit easier as well.
LOL, that's new to me :oops: :lol: One more thing to love about this shard!

nickhimself

Post by nickhimself »

Also, i've noticed this issue as well:

sometimes you may be sorting things and lag catches you for a moment. The item looks to be lost. Re-synching fixes this problem.

Also, if you're stacking stuff and locking it down, there are a few items i've noticed that disappear at certain stack heights. They look as if they had been taken by someone, but re-synching fixes this as well.

Return to “Guides”