Joshua Lee's New Player Help

Moderator: Support Moderators

dexter4321

Joshua Lee's New Player Help

Post by dexter4321 »

There use to be this place called the Thirsty Clam and I hosted this event called New Player Help. It eventually became just about the only active event really there. So I decided to just bring it back and it's just going to be me (and possibly a couple others that use to host it as well). If you would like to come out and learn some things about the game or the shard or whatever then feel free to.

The times are on Monday at 8pm est and Thursday at 8pm est. Meet at the Inn/Tavern where you start at when you create a char in Brit. It's next door to the healers in Brit and NW of the alchemist shop.

Be there at exactly 8pm est and I'll come and gate everyone there. Make sure you are got nothing in your backpack, ill provide the transportation there and back.

This is a opportunity for you to freely ask any questions about anything you wish. Sometimes I will have lessons like how to get gold good, how to dodge pks, how to build strong templates, whatever. If you want to learn about more in a shorter period of time and in the game first hand then this will be good for you if you are new.

Hope to see you there.

Also, if you would like to find out more what this is actually like. Here is a music video I made awhile back on the Thirsty Clam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX5L9UHK95U

Also posting some pictures as well.

I am leaving the forums indefinitely. I will stick to this and be there at Monday and Thursday nights at 8pm est if anyone needs some questions answered or needs help. You will have no way to contact me other than meeting me there.

1.JPG
1.JPG (24.37 KiB) Viewed 4727 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (32.47 KiB) Viewed 4727 times
3.JPG
3.JPG (18.28 KiB) Viewed 4727 times
4.JPG
4.JPG (34.28 KiB) Viewed 4727 times
5.JPG
5.JPG (10.08 KiB) Viewed 4727 times
Last edited by dexter4321 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dexter4321

Re: Joshua Lee's New Player Help

Post by dexter4321 »

6.JPG
6.JPG (18.97 KiB) Viewed 4725 times
7.JPG
7.JPG (33.01 KiB) Viewed 4725 times
8.JPG
8.JPG (20.84 KiB) Viewed 4725 times
9.JPG
9.JPG (18.05 KiB) Viewed 4725 times

strut

Post by strut »

I reckon if someone put a gun to your balls and said "I'm going to shoot you in the balls unless you tell me what the one single most important factor determining overall UO shard health" say if someone did that, you would probably say "population". There's lots of other stuff but yeah, gun, balls.

I think people who are snapped up early by a guild that is active, they have fun and stay on a server, people who struggle on alone or with sporadic help get lured away by pixel crack based environments (which they again get sick of after a while and go looking for a server like UOSA and so on). Just my observatoins over the years.

Then again there's players who give up real easy and are whiny can't take a set back and are devoid of homour and you don't want them anyway.

Merk

Post by Merk »

dexter4321 wrote:
7.JPG
No macros. I lol'd.
Characters : Merk
Bonkard

ojthesimpson

Post by ojthesimpson »

where is this house at? can I join the guild. i am getting killed every where i try to pvm as a newbie. almost always by BLUE pks?

whats the deal with blue pks having murder counts open to grief-ing newbies>?

Return to “New Player Help”