The Jolly Roger - Strikes Again.

Share stories and special moments with the community.
DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

The Jolly Roger - Strikes Again.

Post by DarkWing »

as we Were out patroling Our Sea's ... killing and looting (mostly fish and junk) we come across a fisherman with a boat full o loot, we quickly turn our boat around and attack the Fisherman, The Fisherman, being an able body seaman quickly puts his boat into gear and floors it! Being a Lead Foot at the Throttle myself i Give Chase, my fellow ship mates trying to put an end to the Fishermans life, but alas he is just out of reach.
The fisherman must have Wet himself with fear. for he recalled away in mid chase. now here we are chasing a runaway ship. (on the serverline)
I Quickly Send My Tracker home to get another Ship. It was a slow process as these Sea's are Vast. but we finally get the Runnaway Ship Stopped (making The Sea's Safe Again. My Tracker Quickly Removes 5 Chest from the Fantail of the Ship and stow it away on his Ship.

Being a Long Day and having a good Haul, My Guildmates and I decide it has been a Good Day at Sea.
I Take The 5 Chest back to my little Fisher Hut and decide to see what the Sea's have brought us Today. I find that some of the Chest had more chest inside.
Was a Good Day at Sea Indeed!

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

LifeForce

Re: The Jolly Roger - Strikes Again.

Post by LifeForce »

congrats for the successful hunt and the nice catch!

you attacked my poor, unarmed fisherwomen a couple of hours ago, but she could make a run and escape. that said, i really like what you are doing. now the seas are at least somewhat dangerous from time to time.

:D

lifeforce

dexter4321

Post by dexter4321 »

Nice.

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

'Twas a grand day indeed.

Fishermen beware!! JRC be on the hunt!
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Return to “Tales of Adventure”